1. #1 Soap features daytime TV's first lesbian wedding..."Next up Homo Gang Bang !" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Soap features daytime TV's first lesbian wedding...

(CNN) -- Lavish weddings on soap operas are commonplace -- beautiful, wealthy characters united amid copious tears, heaps of flowers and exquisite attire.Actresses Tamara Braun and Eden Riegel take part in the wedding as depicted on ABC's "All My Children."

Monday's ceremony on ABC's "All My Children" was much the same, except for the couple: Bianca Montgomery and Reese Williams, both wearing designer dresses, united in daytime television's first lesbian wedding."When my character did first come out of the closet, there was a lot of negative reaction," said Eden Riegel, the actress who plays Bianca. Her character is the daughter of Erica Kane, a longtime mainstay on the show played by Susan Lucci.

"People were very protective of Erica Kane's daughter, and I think that the beauty of the show is that we were able to reach people and get people sort of used to the idea," Riegel said.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/0...e.sex.wedding/

I don't watch that soap.

I watch General Hospital, which is really more about mobsters killing each other than doctors treating patients and boffing nurses in the supply closet.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't watch that soap.

I watch General Hospital, which is really more about mobsters killing each other than doctors treating patients and boffing nurses in the supply closet.
    "General Hospital (commonly abbreviated GH) is an American soap opera broadcast on the ABC television network during the day and on SOAPnet each weeknight. It is the longest-running serial produced in Hollywood,"