Thread: China tycoon’s mistress contest ends in tragedy

1. #1 China tycoon’s mistress contest ends in tragedy 
    A married Chinese tycoon who could no longer afford to support his five mistresses during the economic slowdown held a contest to decide which one to keep, local media reported.

The contest took a tragic turn when one of the mistresses, who was eliminated based on her looks, drove her former lover and the four other women off a mountain road in an apparent fit of anger, the Shanghai Daily reported.

The driver died in the December 6 crash while the man and four other women were hospitalised, the report said.

Initially, it was thought to be an accident, but then details of the bizarre contest emerged in a letter left by the dead
    woman, a 29-year-old former waitress surnamed Yu, the newspaper said. ...
    link

That didn't go as he envisaged.

Even though I'll burn in Hell for it, I admit that I laughed out loud upon reading this one. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    link

That didn't go as he envisaged.

Why would he trust any of the rejected to drive the car?A woman scorned and all of that !He should have made it a sex contest .The woman who rang his chimes the loudest he keeps and the rest go on consignment to be called as needed !

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Even though I'll burn in Hell for it, I admit that I laughed out loud upon reading this one. :D
    I'll save a seat for you. ;) It has all the makings of a country and western song.