Thread: Supreme Court Bans Death Penalty For Child Rape Cases... Dummies Party

1. #1 Supreme Court Bans Death Penalty For Child Rape Cases... Dummies Party 
    LINKO

antifaschits (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-25-08 10:08 AM
    Original message
    Supreme Court bans death penalty in child rape cases
    Source: MSNBC just reported this

MSNBC just reported this. Wow. Is the SC becoming constitutional or something?

No link yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Is the SC becoming constitutional or something?
    zanne (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-25-08 10:10 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. Good ruling. Thank God. nt
    marshall (1000+ posts) Wed Jun-25-08 10:59 AM
    Response to Reply #1
    26. Aren;'t most child rapists mentally ill?
    They need treatment and rehabilitation--as well as protection within the prison community.
    gaijinlaw (24 posts) Wed Jun-25-08 10:25 AM
    Response to Original message
    12. You can't go around killing people just because they deserve to die.
    I oppose the death penalty only because I don't think the state should legitimately hold the power to kill its citizens.

That doesn't change the fact that there are people out there that need killin'.
    I wonder who?!?
    BOWZER LIVES!!!

The OP's comment was so stupid. I don't think there is a ban on the death penalty anywhere in the Constitution.

Actually there is a death penalty on child rape......if the child is killed. Personally, I liked the direction Jindal took in Louisiana in which he signed a law permitting chemical castration of rapists (in addition to the jail time sentenced). As to the death penalty for kiddie rapists, I'm against it............just let the general prison population that there is a child molester/rapist coming in and the molester/rapist would end up wishing for the death penalty.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    Actually there is a death penalty on child rape......if the child is killed. Personally, I liked the direction Jindal took in Louisiana in which he signed a law permitting chemical castration of rapists (in addition to the jail time sentenced). As to the death penalty for kiddie rapists, I'm against it............just let the general prison population that there is a child molester/rapist coming in and the molester/rapist would end up wishing for the death penalty.
    Chemical castration - does that involve dipping the offending parts in a vat of acid?

Lol...........no, it involves an injection of a chemical that causes Mr. Testis to shrivel up. :D

Quote Originally Posted by ReaganForRus View Post
    Lol...........no, it involves an injection of a chemical that causes Mr. Testis to shrivel up. :D
    Unfortunately, a lot of these guys will continue to be predators, they just won't be able to commit the rapes with their own equipment. That's why they should never be released.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!