1. #1 President Obama's Picture Removed After Complaints 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    President Obama's Picture Removed After Complaints (at Peterson AFB-President's Day Advertisement)
    .........................."The 'Gloss' is gone from his presidential image !"

PETERSON AFB - What was only meant to announce store hours at the Peterson Air Force Base Commissary has turned into a racial issue.

Last week, cashiers took down flyers with a picture of President Barack Obama after several customer complaints. According to employees Melissa and LoVonda, the director ordered the photo down when someone said, ‘this wasn't Obama's day, and his picture shouldn't be on a flyer so it should be taken down.'

The two women tell NEWSCHANNEL 13 that when they went to speak with the store director, he wouldn't give them a reason why the flyers were taken down. "I asked if the flyers could be put back up and he said, ‘it's not a big deal and that no, he wouldn't put them back up.'"

Both say hearing that humiliated them and felt there was no discussion about why the flyers were taken down. "I felt like change has come and I really was proud to have a black President and to see these flyers up, it had a great impact," says Melissa.

They were told only one customer complained to managers, but a spokesperson from DeCA, the agency that runs the military commissary, there were several complaints.

According to Nancy O'Nell, the team investigated whether or not Presidents' Day Honors all Commanders in Chiefs or specifically George Washington.

http://www.archives.gov/publications...irthday-1.html

She says when they realized it was for Washington; they took the flyers down and replaced them with new announcements without Obama's picture.

"We don't understand their claims of racism," says O'Nell.

Both Melissa and LaVonda disagree. They feel the flyers were appropriate and are upset that a customer could force this kind of change. "From my understanding, Presidents' day combines both past and future Presidents," says Melissa.

http://www.krdo.com/Global/story.asp?S=9855205

"both past and future presidents"????? What idiots!
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan

Waaah!! I want Obammy's piture, I want my Obammy's piture, waahhh!!!
    PUHLEEZE find something more substantive to cry over.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Banned
    When it does go the loony left's way, they cry racism like a bunch of losers.

We have a freaking car lot in our town giving away free Obama mugs if you take a test drive. Well I know where I am not going when I buy a new truck in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    "both past and future presidents"????? What idiots!
    Liberal public education 101.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana