1. #1 Obama plan seeks to save millions from foreclosure 
    Obama plan seeks to save millions from foreclosure (AP)

AP - His massive stimulus plan now signed into law, President Barack Obama is turning to attack the home foreclosure crisis at the heart of the nation's deepening economic woes.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090218/...e_foreclosures

A billion here and a billion there, next thing you know we'll be talking about real money.

Liberals never spend enough of other people's money.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Yay... so all the people who purchased homes when they clearly couldn't afford it get bailed out while I make my monthly mortgage payments on this house I've owned for 18 years. Its a small house but to have upgraded to a bigger one may have put me spending beyond my means. Yet one more way people learn to "work the system" and the liberals fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by ljswisc View Post
    Yay... so all the people who purchased homes when they clearly couldn't afford it get bailed out while I make my monthly mortgage payments on this house I've owned for 18 years. Its a small house but to have upgraded to a bigger one may have put me spending beyond my means. Yet one more way people learn to "work the system" and the liberals fall for it.
    "Fall for it?" No! Liberals create it, encourage it, and find new ways to continue it.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

What ticks me off is that one program will lower peoples payments, with the Government carrying the difference.
    I work my tale off, my wife is recovering from cancer and can't work, and I have one son still home. Yea, I struggle sometime, but I pay my bills. It means I cut back on other un-necessary things. Maybe these people should give up their cell phones, new cars and big ticket items so they can pay their billls.
    Why should we have to help people pay their bills. Another form of welfare, with 90% of the people getting it not deserving. I'm sure there are exceptions, but there are already programs in effect to help those.

Another "Date That Will Live In Infamy":

http://blogs.america.gov/campaign/20...bill-into-law/
    C. S. Lewis
    Ayn Rand

PATRIOT RESISTANCE, SAMUEL ADAMS HEADQUARTERS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Another "Date That Will Live In Infamy":

http://blogs.america.gov/campaign/20...bill-into-law/
    I keep getting them confussed is that Marx standing and Ingles sitting or is it the other way around.

It seems more and more like " The World Turned Upside Down."
    "When governments boot is on your throat, whether it is the left boot or the right boot is of little consequence." Gary Lloyd

"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resist it." John Hay

" As governments grinds us on towards Tyranny in each Intolerable Act, Tea Party members the winds of LIBERTY is the howl in your ears, echoing to the depths of your soul, MARCH IN THE STREETS! RALLY FOR LIBERTY! REBEL!" J Richard Gosnell

Against conservative values or not, I'd rather the stimulus money be used for this then a lot of the other shit their going to be throwing it at.