1. #1 Obama Approves Aerospace System For Syria 
    President Barack Obama has authorized a Saudi project to supply aerospace systems to the country of Syria in what that country is now seeing as the suspension of U.S. sanctions.

Government officials have announced that the President has already directed the Commerce Department to approve the exportation of U.S. components to Syria's fleet of Boeing 747 aircraft. A defense contractor for the Saudi Arabian Government would supply and install the components in the aging Syrian aircrafts.

Although the Commerce Department is denying any such approval from the White House, the Boeing Corporation has already acknowledged that Commerce approved an export license for Syria on February 2nd.

The approval of the Commerce Department has marked an end from the nearly five years of United States sanctions against the country of Syria during the Bush Administration.

On December 12, 2003, President George W. Bush had signed the Syria Accountability Act which in short denied everything to the country of Syria with the exception of food and humanitarian aid. Since Syria in the past has used passenger jets to ferry weapons from Iran to Hezbollah in Lebanon, all of these things had been denied the Syrian Government.

Syria has reported many several United States measures to improve relations between the two countries since January 20, 2009. On February 15, 2009, the Syrian Ambassador Imad Mastafa had acknowledged $500,000 dollars from the United States Treasury Department had been donated to a Syrian Charity.

Quote Originally Posted by danmoran View Post
    President Barack Obama has authorized a Saudi project to supply aerospace systems to the country of Syria in what that country is now seeing as the suspension of U.S. sanctions.

Government officials have announced that the President has already directed the Commerce Department to approve the exportation of U.S. components to Syria's fleet of Boeing 747 aircraft. A defense contractor for the Saudi Arabian Government would supply and install the components in the aging Syrian aircrafts.

Although the Commerce Department is denying any such approval from the White House, the Boeing Corporation has already acknowledged that Commerce approved an export license for Syria on February 2nd.

The approval of the Commerce Department has marked an end from the nearly five years of United States sanctions against the country of Syria during the Bush Administration.

On December 12, 2003, President George W. Bush had signed the Syria Accountability Act which in short denied everything to the country of Syria with the exception of food and humanitarian aid. Since Syria in the past has used passenger jets to ferry weapons from Iran to Hezbollah in Lebanon, all of these things had been denied the Syrian Government.

Syria has reported many several United States measures to improve relations between the two countries since January 20, 2009. On February 15, 2009, the Syrian Ambassador Imad Mastafa had acknowledged $500,000 dollars from the United States Treasury Department had been donated to a Syrian Charity.

And so it begins... :mad:
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

3. #3 Concur 
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    And so it begins... :mad:
    Yes sir. In assuming you are an armor battalion commander, may God Almighty protect your flag and give your crews victories.

I can already visualize it and the vision pisses me off. When this olive branch effort fails, and it will, watch for the moon faced expressions of disbelief on all the liberal morons responsible for this. Concessions to an enemy DO NOT WORK. To the islamofacists, this is viewed as weakness ripe for exploittion.

Syria will only grow more bold in harming US interests. Liberals never learn.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by danmoran View Post
    Yes sir. In assuming you are an armor battalion commander, may God Almighty protect your flag and give your crews victories.
    I'm a staff puke in a training support brigade. I won't go out the door for at least another year, but if I do, it will be after my promotion board, so it will be as a BDE XO or S3 or a BN CDR, but since my current branch is LG (for Logistics Goof off, although I refer to myself as recovering Cav:D), it will be some sort of support or sustainment unit. Thanks for the kind thoughts, though. I'll pass them on to the next BCT that comes through. They're the ones who will need them.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    I'm sure coming from US aerospace companies to help "Stimulate" their slacking businesses.

Next we can export fighter aircraft tech, and then missile.

Then when they hit Israel, we can act all shocked about it and question where they got the tech.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I'm sure coming from US aerospace companies to help "Stimulate" their slacking businesses.
    Next we can export fighter aircraft tech, and then missile.
    Then when they hit Israel, we can act all shocked about it and question where they got the tech.
    No, they'll simply express outrage at Israel's response.
    --Odysseus

What no bailout money?
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Is he trying to RUSH the apocalypse?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

PATRIOT RESISTANCE, SAMUEL ADAMS HEADQUARTERS
    " aid and comfort " Didn't that use to mean something about a hundred years ago. What was the word?

I know it started with a "T".
    "When governments boot is on your throat, whether it is the left boot or the right boot is of little consequence." Gary Lloyd

"The evils of tyranny are rarely seen but by him who resist it." John Hay

" As governments grinds us on towards Tyranny in each Intolerable Act, Tea Party members the winds of LIBERTY is the howl in your ears, echoing to the depths of your soul, MARCH IN THE STREETS! RALLY FOR LIBERTY! REBEL!" J Richard Gosnell