Thread: Naked Fag Foot Race In Pelosi's Town .

1. #1 Naked Fag Foot Race In Pelosi's Town . 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Bring back the nudity, bring back the fun.

.........."Yeah Like A BackShot of Three Butt Naked Fags in FairyLand !"

So says San Francisco Supervisor Ross Mirkarimi, who is calling on Bay to Breakers organizers to ease up on new rules banning party floats and the Full Monty from the annual race."There is no reason to go this far," said Mirkarimi, whose supervisorial district is invaded every May by the 65,000 or so runners on their way from the Embarcadero to Ocean Beach. "Nudity and floats are part of the spirit of the race."

Outcries from race neighbors over sloppy-drunk participants displaying their all, relieving themselves wherever the mood strikes and leaving their trash everywhere prompted race organizers and city officials to ban booze and bare butts.Reaction among grassroots fans of the fun fest has been loud and swift, and Mirkarimi has taken up the cause. His first step will be to ask other supervisors to sign on to a resolution asking race organizers to lighten up.

"Nudity and floats are part of the overall eccentric nature of the race and what makes it so great," Mirkarimi said.As for the booze ban, however, Mirkarimi said it's probably here to stay."We're just trying to find some middle ground here," Mirkarimi said.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...VLS9.DTL&tsp=1

yet another reason why that city should be burnt to the ground.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

What is the fascination with public nudity? It's not as if the majority of the participants are visually appealing in any way. On the contrary, the people who seem to strip the fastest are usually the fat, the hairy, the drooping, and the wrinkled.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    What is the fascination with public nudity? It's not as if the majority of the participants are visually appealing in any way. On the contrary, the people who seem to strip the fastest are usually the fat, the hairy, the drooping, and the wrinkled.
    Most of them are ugly as home made sin with their clothes on. This is not show me your tits time at Mardi Gras

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    It's all a part of their 'in your face' mentality.Something happened to America during the 'sixties' that 'Stripped Away' almost an entire generation and left us with these self gratifying freaks .

Perhaps it goes back to WW2 when most of their fathers were away and they developed their own corrupt,weak substitute male 'Role Models'?It all fits,the missing strong male to respect,fear and emulate.Hatred and lack of respect for a weak female substitute for male home leadership .

Sexual confusion over their roles in any relationship and the inability to 'bond' with men in an natural masculine way again without a male role model .

So . . . what you're saying is . . . .that . . . . you and linda are among the first to get neekid? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    So . . . what you're saying is . . . .that . . . . you and linda are among the first to get neekid? ;)
    You'd have to ask her. In my own case......well, let's just say that few are worthy of that delightful honor and you aren't one of them. :)

You'd have to ask her. In my own case......well, let's just say that few are worthy of that delightful honor and you aren't one of them. :)
    Thank God. The ravages of gravity are not on my must see list! ;)

Isn't that the truth! Way back when...when my husband and I were in our teens and first dating, we went to a nude beach with some friends (we all kept our suits on and wore dark sunglasses...lol:)). I assumed the only people with the nerve to strip down would be the "beautiful bods". WRONG!!! There was this couple who were probably in their early 50's who had a little boy with them who was about 6 or 7. The man had such a big belly that it didn't matter that he was naked and the woman had worshipped the sun so much that everything on her hung down to the ground! We have never gone back...curiousity satisfied!!! YUCK

It is one thing when it is a nude beach, so you know what to expect. It is a totally different when they want to bring their ugly saggy nasty naked bodies out to the public...add the fact that they are drunk, and GROSS!!! That is just nasty.:eek:

What is the fascination with public nudity?
    One perversion can easily lead to others.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana