1. #1 Is it Rick Santelli? 
    Dummies are not happy with Rick Santelli's awsome rant today on CNBC, which can be seen here: http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=1039849853

Some funny comments in this thread:

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5090615
    Licenced New York State EMT-B

Why not bring some of them over. Some people have DU blocked cause it's a hate site or what not.

Pirate Smile (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-19-09 02:20 PM
    Response to Original message
    4. Wall Street whining that some homeowners will get help? The ridiculousness of that is mind-boggling
    after the damage Wall Street has done AND the bailouts they have received.
    That is interesting. I didn't realize that Wall Street received any bailouts. I'm also kind of hazy on what damage Wall Street has done...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Rush played it a few times today, and it was a beautiful rant. I'm sure the DUmmies are up in arms...don't have time to bring them over. Please copy & paste some here, mark1!

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    Rush played it a few times today, and it was a beautiful rant. I'm sure the DUmmies are up in arms...don't have time to bring them over. Please copy & paste some here, mark1!
    As you wish.

First, from the OP, short and sweet:

burythehatchet Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Feb-19-09 02:14 PM
    Original message
    Is it Rick Santelli?

Rick, FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.
    burythehatchet doesn't want to bury the hatchet on this one:

burythehatchet Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Feb-19-09 02:55 PM
    Response to Reply #6
    7. I saw it. I simply cannot find the words. I've started writing an e-mail 3 times

and simply can't keep it clean enough to send. This is really beyond the pale.
    And uzibone turns to classic class warfare by posting this stupid salon.com cartoon, which implies that rich people don't care about the poor.

Licenced New York State EMT-B

Rick may soon be one of my heroes :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidmark
    (1000+ posts) Thu Feb-19-09 02:52 PM
    Response to Original message
    6. He just told Contessa Brewer that he has a problem with wealth redistribution....
    apparently, a new development. Wonder if he felt that way while the wealth was being redistributed upward.
    No dickhead, Wealth is EARNED by most of the top 60% of this country. It's only @%$#ing freeloaders like you who want the handouts. :mad: