1. #1 Home of Octo-mom on brink of foreclosure 
    Octuplets' family reportedly faces foreclosure

(CNN) -- The California home where Nadya Suleman plans to raise her 14 children is at risk of foreclosure, CNN affiliate KTLA reported Wednesday.

Los Angeles County property records show a notice of mortgage default was filed Feb. 9 against the home of Suleman's mother, Angela Suleman, the station reported.

Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and the three-bedroom house could be sold at an auction beginning May 5, documents say.

Suleman has said that she was raising her six children in her mother's home and planned to raise her newborn octuplets there.

News of the foreclosure is the latest twist in the tale of Suleman and her children.

Suleman, 33, had the octuplets through fertility treatments, despite being single and already having six young children and no clear source of income.

The television station could not reach Suleman or her mother for comment, because the phone number at the home had been disconnected.

A spokeswoman for Suleman recently quit because she had been flooded with death threats from people angry that Suleman is receiving disability payments and food stamps to help raise her children.

That spokeswoman, Joann Killeen, told CNN's Larry King on Monday that grandmother Angela Suleman had taken care of Suleman's six children at the home while Suleman was on bed rest for 10 weeks before giving birth to the octuplets.

"Grandma is tired," Killeen said. "Grandma and grandpa are in their 70s. You know, they've raised a daughter. I'm sure they didn't think that they were going to be helping to raise six children."
    "Because we're a great nation, our challenges seem complex; it will always be this way. But as long as we remember our first principals and believe in ourselves, the future will always be ours." -Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by AHeneen View Post
    Octuplets' family reportedly faces foreclosure

(CNN) -- The California home where Nadya Suleman plans to raise her 14 children is at risk of foreclosure, CNN affiliate KTLA reported Wednesday.

Los Angeles County property records show a notice of mortgage default was filed Feb. 9 against the home of Suleman's mother, Angela Suleman, the station reported.

Angela Suleman is $23,225 behind in her mortgage payments and the three-bedroom house could be sold at an auction beginning May 5, documents say.

Suleman has said that she was raising her six children in her mother's home and planned to raise her newborn octuplets there.

News of the foreclosure is the latest twist in the tale of Suleman and her children.

Suleman, 33, had the octuplets through fertility treatments, despite being single and already having six young children and no clear source of income.

The television station could not reach Suleman or her mother for comment, because the phone number at the home had been disconnected.

A spokeswoman for Suleman recently quit because she had been flooded with death threats from people angry that Suleman is receiving disability payments and food stamps to help raise her children.

That spokeswoman, Joann Killeen, told CNN's Larry King on Monday that grandmother Angela Suleman had taken care of Suleman's six children at the home while Suleman was on bed rest for 10 weeks before giving birth to the octuplets.

"Grandma is tired," Killeen said. "Grandma and grandpa are in their 70s. You know, they've raised a daughter. I'm sure they didn't think that they were going to be helping to raise six children."
    You know, I couldn't be more happy if I never heard another word about this woman and her kids. The last couple weeks at one time or another she has been the topic of every talk show, entertainment news show and news show. I have become so over saturated with Nadya Angelina Jolie Suleman that, sad to say, I just no longer care about her and her brood.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    You know, I couldn't be more happy if I never heard another word about this woman and her kids. The last couple weeks at one time or another she has been the topic of every talk show, entertainment news show and news show. I have become so over saturated with Nadya Angelina Jolie Suleman that, sad to say, I just no longer care about her and her brood.

I don't like the media feeding frenzy about this case. I think that the mother is mentally ill. It's sad to see the way the media is denigrating her and sensationalizing the situation. I feel sorry for her the way I feel sorry for Britney Spears.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't like the media feeding frenzy about this case. I think that the mother is mentally ill. It's sad to see the way the media is denigrating her and sensationalizing the situation. I feel sorry for her the way I feel sorry for Britney Spears.
    Agreed. There is obviously something just not quite right about her, and I think it is sad more than anything. I wish her an her children the best, but I don't want to hear about her anymore.

I bet the cost of her fertility treatments would have nicely covered the back mortgage payments.