Thread: Gun thread

1. #1 Gun thread 
    Hey Gator, finally they got my Grendel fixed. Like I said, I'm not a gunsmith but the problem ended up being the aftermarket sniper butt stock! I sill don't know the technical why, but once we put on a plain old stock but stock, not a single jam!

The culprit-

I'll be ready to go to the range with you once I get past my daughters wedding.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Hey Gator, finally they got my Grendel fixed. Like I said, I'm not a gunsmith but the problem ended up being the aftermarket sniper butt stock! I sill don't know the technical why, but once we put on a plain old stock but stock, not a single jam!

The culprit-

What brand?

Quote Originally Posted by Aklover View Post
    What brand?

The rifle is a 6.5 Grendel from Alexander arms the stock was a TDI SRS Sniper Stock .
    I have been sending this rifle back and forth since last April!!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

The rifle is a 6.5 Grendel from Alexander arms the stock was a TDI SRS Sniper Stock .
    I have been sending this rifle back and forth since last April!!

Their 6.5s are DI, thought they were piston? Buffer tube in the stock interfering with the carrier I guess?

gator

The culprit-

The buffer can effect the cycle rate of any AR type weapon. In the Grendel caliber it is even more critical.

Just let me know any Thursday or Friday that you want to go to the range and we can meet up by Hyw 60 and SR 39. I like to go in the morning this time of the year when it is cooler and less chance of a thunderstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by need2Blove View Post
    thanks for sharing dude!______________________________Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad lotro gold times,and the confused times.

What the fuck???

Quote Originally Posted by need2Blove View Post
    thanks for sharing dude!______________________________Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad lotro gold times,and the confused times.

Riiiiiight...