Thread: Grillin corn
#1 Grillin corn06-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Best grilled corn on cob
- Buy some fresh corn on cob from your local farmers market.
- Important: Do not remove silk or husk. Leave virgin!
- Get grill heating.
- Soak in cool water around 15 - 20 min.
- Throw on grill and let sit about 10 min. ( ignore burnt smell).
- Turn over and rotate 180 degrees and let sit for anothera 10 min. (again ignore the burnt smell).
Now!! Put whatever you like on your perfectally grilled corn and enjoy...
Disclamer: A little brown or black is a good thing.
Last edited by Eagle; 06-26-2008 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Was drunk when posting and couldn't spell.
06-25-2008, 08:39 PM
- Join Date
- May 2008
I agree. Although it's slightly better if cooked in an open fire at your campsite. And sometimes I'll sneak some butter inside the husks and silk before throwing them on the fire.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|