Thread: "I got hit in the face with a beer bottle and it cut half my nose off."

1. #1 "I got hit in the face with a beer bottle and it cut half my nose off." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Man Loses Portion of His Nose in Electricity Argument

A Fort Worth man will be facing what will no doubt be a series of painful reconstructive surgeries after half of his nose was torn off during a fight with his next-door neighbor.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Man...Argument-.html

A Fort Worth man will be facing what will no doubt be a series of painful reconstructive surgeries after half of his nose was torn off during a fight with his next-door neighbor.Scott Jackson, 37, says, "I got hit in the face with a beer bottle or something and it cut half my nose off."

It happened Wednesday night in a mobile home park off Ohio Gardens Drive just north of Rockwall Golf Course near the Jacksboro Highway.The victim says he was only trying to protect himself and his property when his neighbor and possibly one other man suddenly attacked him.

It was all the result of an argument concerning an electrical extension cord that the suspect was allegedly running across Jackson's backyard. The man was apparently piggybacking electricity from Jackson's other next-door neighbor."I pay my electric and everybody else pays for their electric. It ain't right for them to be running an extension cord from one house to another," he said.

Jackson said he was also afraid the extension cord might cause his mobile home to catch fire.At this time police are in the process of filing formal assault charges against the neighbor suspected in the attack, they have not released his name. Police said they plan to make an arrest on Friday

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29287245/
    Last edited by megimoo; 02-19-2009 at 11:34 PM.

He should get in touch with this guy! Satire alert!

Surgery Botch Up In Operating Room: Man Ends Up With Two Noses! (satire alert)

Satire link

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

are we certain that this did not happen in florida? I really sounds like a florida story . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    are we certain that this did not happen in florida? I really sounds like a florida story . . . .
    If it happened in Florida there would have been a Gator in the story somewhere !

Resident Grump
    "I once knew a man with half a nose."

"Really? How did he smell?"

"Terrible"

*runs*

:D:D