Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I designed and developed my Church web site. Take a look and let me know what you think. All the graphics I did with photo shop including the image of paper on the home page. I created the image from scratch without using a real piece of pager as a base. It was interesting to do

www.stpetersjax.org

If there is anything you like let me know and I'll show you how to replicate it.

BTW Your site looks good.
    Good way to learn .

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I designed and developed my Church web site. Take a look and let me know what you think. All the graphics I did with photo shop including the image of paper on the home page. I created the image from scratch without using a real piece of pager as a base. It was interesting to do

www.stpetersjax.org

If there is anything you like let me know and I'll show you how to replicate it.

BTW Your site looks good.
    Thats pretty neat, easy to navigate. Good job!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    My suggestion is that you get better pictures of your products. The pictures were pretty distorted. But it looks pretty good for your 1st pass.
    It looks like there are higher resolution photos of the front of the office and entrance to the shop than the products they make. Definitely need better pics of their work. I played with the photo on the opening page. Those branches sticking out on the right were a distraction. They want the viewer zooming on the strawberry, right?

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.