Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50
  1. #21  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Can the rest of us non-weirdly sexually deviant geeks keep to our geekery discussions?

    What are you wearing?


    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ft. Campbell
    Posts
    10,220
    Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    What are you wearing?


    ABU's. You? :p
    Last edited by djones520; 02-21-2009 at 12:31 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Can the rest of us non-weirdly sexually deviant geeks keep to our geekery discussions?
    Sure, just as soon you as you post those pics of your Mankini wax that you promised us. ;)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Ft. Campbell
    Posts
    10,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Sure, just as soon you as you post those pics of your Mankini wax that you promised us. ;)
    Hold on here... I think your confusing me with someone else. I promised no one pictures of my mankini wax.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Hold on here... I think your confusing me with someone else. I promised no one pictures of my mankini wax.
    You were tipsy at the time but a promise is a promise. :p
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    You were tipsy at the time but a promise is a promise. :p
    I really think we should let this slide.

    Mankini waxes have no place here.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Member wineslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    138
    My wife was in on the "ground floor" (beta tester) of this game. She was bored to tears.
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    I really think we should let this slide.

    Mankini waxes have no place here.
    But they make me feel pretty. :(
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Southern Nevada
    Posts
    26,061
    hey, at least it was not a furry thread!

    In fact, it looks like others here have played the game he mentions.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    390
    It seems for some reason though that when i mentioned earing money and converting it to real currency on another board i won't mention here,all the people where like LOL.

    Sorry if i use too much internet speak.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •