1. #1 Bill Clinton: Obama Should Sound More Hopeful 
    where's the barfing smiley when you need it?

A whole lot of fertilizer in this interview, a few choice nuggets....

Former President Bill Clinton gives President Barack Obama an "A" grade for his first month in office, but tells ABC News that Obama needs to put on a more positive face when speaking to the American people about the economy and must keep pressure on Republicans who try to obstruct his plans.
    Sure, why not support bad ideas?

"I personally believe, based on my experience over the years with the economy, that if we moved aggressively on this home problem a year and a half ago, even a year ago, as much as 90 percent of the current crisis could have been avoided," he said.
    How about much further back than that, eh?

But the former president defended his record on another front: He disputed the idea that his administration, by placing a special emphasis on the Community Reinvestment Act, pressured lenders too hard to make loans to low-income Americans trying to secure mortgages.

"What I have disputed is that the conservatives are saying that I pressured the banks too hard to make loans in the community," Clinton said. "The banks that took money from their depositors and turned around and loaned money to their depositors -- genuine community banks -- came through this financial crisis much better than those that were branches of big national banks [that] took money from their depositors and put 'em in these shaky securities investments."

He suggested the worst damage was done during the Bush years.

"The sub-prime mortgages that caused all these problems were basically those that were gathered up in 2004 to 2007," Clinton said.
    Ladies and gentlemen our teflon coated former president! Watch in amazement as nothing sticks to him!
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I laughed and laughed when I read this.

Bill Clinton can do a better job them Obama and he's chomping at the bits to be let loose. Obama is screwing up royally. His inexperience is showing. Bill could grind him into the dirt. I'm sure it was a backhanded insult as well.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Good old BJ, denial to the end.
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Banned
    Obama ran on hope and change. We got the change but all that hope has been flushed down the crapper. Bubba's got the hope part down pat but businessmen and investors are not buying it with all that porky pig in the bailouts with the banks, acrorn, mice studies, etc. That 8 to 13 dollars a week in taxpayers paychecks is reallly gonna make people feel good about the economy. Not. Dumb ass liberals.