"Justice Kennedy looks a troubled man. He is driven by his inner politics and not the American Constitution .He finds comfort in European law and leaving America !"

You know, he flies off to Salzburg every summer, University of Salzburg in Austria, he teaches over there during the summer.

RUSH: The Supreme Court will finish tomorrow, and they'll hand down all their remaining decisions. The big one that came down today, two of them, they reduced the punitive award on Exxon for the Exxon Valdez oil spill, but they also overturned a Louisiana law saying that child rape, child rapists could be convicted and executed. They overturned this law. It came out just this morning. So it appears that the US Supreme Court can find anything it wants in the Eighth Amendment here, cruel, unusual punishment, what have you, run around and just tell the states, you can't do what you want to do, you just can't do it, we're going to stop you.

Why don't we just have the Supreme Court shut down the Congress, the executive branch, state and local governments, and leave all the decisions to the Supreme Court?
It has become so political. Frankly, I get sick and tired of waiting around for the court to proclaim what the final authority on any political issue in this country is going to be, and that's exactly what it has become.
I mean this morning I'm getting notes from people, "You think the gun decision will come today?" as though the gun decision will be put to bed once and for all by virtue of the Supreme Court.
This is the DC gun ban.

So we've turned over the deciding of political issues to the Supreme Court. We've even taken issues that are not political, like abortion, and made them political issues by granting the Supreme Court -- the Supreme Court actually taking the authority on its own to hear such cases.
The rape decision here is sort of like this. Kennedy, Justice Kennedy, and the other four liberals are saying, (paraphrasing) "Look, the idiots in Louisiana don't know what they're doing. There is no consensus that child rape should result in death for the rapist, and besides, execution for child rape seems disproportionate to us, so we find that it's cruel and unusual punishment under the Eighth Amendment." Now, executing the child rapist, after all, full access to the justice system is not on its face cruel and unusual punishment. Who benefits from this ruling? Who benefits from the ruling that child rapists cannot be executed, overturning a state law, Louisiana law? I'll tell you who benefits. It's the same people who celebrate due process rights for terrorists. So Anthony Kennedy right now is a hero of terrorists and their lawyers and child rapists.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...106.guest.html