Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    8 people now signed up on both boards.

:)

Just an update.

A bunch of folks have signed on to this so it's a go.

The courses of fire will be posted by Sunday and then I will get the targets mailed out to all of you.

The match will be held open till May 1st, or until everyone gets thier targets mailed back for scoring, whichever happens first.

This is going to be fun! :)

OK we are excited, the granddaughters will do anything for free tiara.
    I dream of the day a chicken can cross the road without it's motives being questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyboy97O View Post
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatpete View Post
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Okay here we go:

Handgun.

ANY handgun. Centerfire calibers. (No .22's) Iron sights. (No optics or red dots)

30 rounds. 2 Targets. 15 rounds per target.

1st target at 7 yards (21 feet) 15 rounds, two hand stance, slow fire.

2nd target at 7 yards (21 feet) 15 rounds, one hand (Strong hand) stance, slow fire.

Bullseyes count for 5 points. 150 total possible points.
    Rifles.

ANY rifle. Iron sights. (No optics or red dots)

30 rounds. 2 targets. 15 rounds per target.

1st target at 25 yards. (75 feet) 15 rounds. Bench with no mechanical rest or from the kneeling.

2nd target at 50 yards. (150 feet) 15 rounds. Bench with no mechanical rest or from the kneeling.

Bullseyes count for 5 points. 150 possible points.
    I will get the targets and stuff ready to go and try to get them mailed out before the end of the week. Each envelope will contain a pre adressed, postage paid 2nd envelope and two handgun, and two rifle targets. Shoot the courses at your leasure and then drop the targets into the envelope and mail it back to me and they will be scored and your score will be posted.

The match will conclude on May 1st or when all participants have returned their targets for scoring.

1st prize in each category is a $10 Walmart gift card and some manly beef jerky.

Last place in each category is a $10 Bed Bath and Beyond gift card and a fetching tierra that you have to take a picture of yourself wearing and post. :D

Good Luck and anyone that wants in that HASN'T PM'd me their address yet do so in the next couple of days and you are in!

Good Luck!!!