1. #1 "Mice overrun Palm Beach County Courthouse and Fall From Ceiling" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Mice overrun Fla. courthouse, fall from ceiling

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - There are so many mice in one Florida county courthouse that they've been seen falling from ceiling tiles.

One judge at the Palm Beach County Courthouse calls it an infestation. Some staffers say they check their handbags for stowaways before leaving the building each day.

Court employees and lawyers say the rodents scuttle down corridors, munch legal papers and scratch behind the walls. Last week, one mouse ran around a courtroom floor for an hour during a burglary trial.

The courthouse facilities manager says he's put out a few dozen traps to capture the rodents. He says he's not sure there has been an uptick in mice lately but says they're getting more press than they deserve.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090220/D96FBQH81.html

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Mice overrun Fla. courthouse, fall from ceiling

WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (AP) - There are so many mice in one Florida county courthouse that they've been seen falling from ceiling tiles.

One judge at the Palm Beach County Courthouse calls it an infestation. Some staffers say they check their handbags for stowaways before leaving the building each day.

Court employees and lawyers say the rodents scuttle down corridors, munch legal papers and scratch behind the walls. Last week, one mouse ran around a courtroom floor for an hour during a burglary trial.

The courthouse facilities manager says he's put out a few dozen traps to capture the rodents. He says he's not sure there has been an uptick in mice lately but says they're getting more press than they deserve.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20090220/D96FBQH81.html
    OMG, wouldn't you think they'd call a pest control company and get rid of those things. That's disgusting, can't imagine to have to work in a place like that.

They're not on the endangered species list or anything in Florida, are they, one of those protected groups? :D

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    OMG, wouldn't you think they'd call a pest control company and get rid of those things. That's disgusting, can't imagine to have to work in a place like that.

They're not on the endangered species list or anything in Florida, are they, one of those protected groups? :D
    You sound like my wife If anyone mentions mice she takes off !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    You sound like my wife If anyone mentions mice she takes off !
    My previous home was a beautiful place, except----for the mice. It was on a lot with about 100 or more trees and the mice loved coming in to play. I was so glad to get out of there. It gave me nightmares. I'd be in the family room and I'd see mice running across the laundry room floor. I could hear them in the walls. It was awful. They laughed at traps. :eek:

Banned
    My previous home was a beautiful place, except----for the mice. It was on a lot with about 100 or more trees and the mice loved coming in to play. I was so glad to get out of there. It gave me nightmares. I'd be in the family room and I'd see mice running across the laundry room floor. I could hear them in the walls. It was awful. They laughed at traps. :eek:
    I worked at a country club that had a quonset hut for a golf shop. Across the street was a stable of several horses. We had rats as big as cats. They would come out of a corner and look at you like to say I am not afraid. They would get in the rafters and you could hear this pitty patting of them suckers running around. We set out de-con and killed a bunch of them. The golf pro's was deathly afraid of them.

Traps don't work. Cats do, though.

Get those hounds of yours to get them .