1. #1 Some Dummies turn on their new Fearless Leader 
    Between the economy and the bombing of civilians in Afganistan/Pakistan, the DUmp is getting restless

To wit...
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x5105573

G_j (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-21-09 03:58 PM
    Original message
    CODEPINK heartbroken by Obama's commitment to continued military aggression in Afghanistan
    Advertisements [?]http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?id=4692
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Feb. 19, 2009 CONTACT
    Jean Stevens, CODEPINK media coordinator, 646-723-1781

CODEPINK heartbroken by Obama's commitment to continued military aggression in Afghanistan:
    Calls for real change, humanitarian aid and reconstruction

WASHINGTON -- CODEPINK Women for Peace is heartbroken and discouraged by President Obama's decision to deploy an additional 17,000 troops to Afghanistan, a screeching halt to his rhetoric for change and moving our country in a new direction.

CODEPINK women call on Obama and his administration to reject a proven-false military solution, and call for a surge in diplomacy and humanitarian aid and an immediate withdrawal of all U.S. troops from Afghanistan. (snip)
    So lets start justifying...

anonymous171 (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-21-09 04:00 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. Obama is not a pacifist.
    Runcible Spoon (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-21-09 04:01 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    3. .............
    and?
    Of course you were warned...

Pirate Smile (1000+ posts) Sat Feb-21-09 04:04 PM
    Response to Original message
    8. My Headline: Obama does what he said he would do during the campaign.
    I'm shocked.
    OOPS! Somebody got Photoshop for Festivis!

jtbrick (16 posts) Sat Feb-21-09 04:32 PM
    Response to Reply #8
    11. And I guess some of us should just STFU and go along
    because we were warned. Bush gave every indication that he would invade Iraq before he got in office so I imagine that makes it just fine.

But, at least most of them are happy becase they'll be getting $13 a week(if they have a job) to keep them in Cheetos.

2. #2 OOPS, again with the T.S. 
    jtbrick bites the dust,

ERROR: Your posting privileges have been revoked. If you do not know why this has happened, please take a moment to read our Message Board Rules.

If, after reading our rules, you still cannot figure out why your posting privileges were revoked, then it may have been an error. If so, you may appeal by sending an email to mail@democraticunderground.com. Please include your forum username.
    Can't be having any contrary opinions there, might endanger Skimmer's "stimulus check"

Funny. What goes around comes around. Where are the cries for impeachment for the civilians that were killed?
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Code Pink has once again shown their support for the Taliban.

I guess CD must agree with the Taliban that women should have less rights then a dog, Jews and homosexuals should be put to a slow , very [ainful death, that books should be burned, art destroyed, and music banned.

If any member of Code Pink disagrees with this post, please come over and tell me; I'll be waiting,
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Two Americas (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Feb-22-09 04:36 AM
    Response to Reply #58
    97. here you go

When a Republican is in office, opposition to war is good - they are war mongers and we are not.

When a Democrat is in office, then only a pacifist - which is a bad thing - would be against war.

So we should all be against "their" wars, and in favor of "our" wars. Even if it is the same war. Because partisan loyalty is more important than the country and more important than principles and ideals. Only purists and pacifists and other undesirable types are loyal to principles and ideals.
    Two Americas nails it. The chisel is already chipping away at the granite slab. Can't have the truth spoken at the DUmp.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

I wish I could buy DU from Skinner. I would let members from here post there without the worry of being "tombstoned". What a hoot that would be. I can see it now!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Quote Originally Posted by SPYDER View Post
    I wish I could buy DU from Skinner. I would let members from here post there without the worry of being "tombstoned". What a hoot that would be. I can see it now!!!:eek::eek::eek:
    Nothing is stopping you from starting your own for profit message board. Skammer's business model is to keep a small core of followers donating to his enterprise with an appearance of protecting them from outside thought. See the recent "selling" of imaginary hearts ! You can be sure that if he determined that he could rake in more money by allowing more members to post without worry of being "tombstoned", it would happen in a heartbeat. It isn't about the "purity of ideas", it's all about the dollars.

And the sheep keep bleating about their hearts.

This newest threads has just confirmed what I've been thing of thinking as of late.

The Moonbats want to be in charge, but at the same time they want be the oppsition.

As you can imagine all this does is allow unstable mind to create an even more chaotic world around them; cause harm to all around them and in the long term us.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I will never forget the expression on Condoleeza's face when that moonbat accosted her. The look of total disgust was pricelees. To see someone of Condi's intellect next to one of those frickin moonbat's was a prime example of the seperation between the left and right.

pacifists should be drug out and shot.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.