Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Geraldo Rivera Should Be Fired 
    Geraldo Rivera is probably the biggest, unprofessional jerk to ever be allowed to report the news. Here he is interviewing Ronald Cummings whose daughter was apparently kidnapped from her home two weeks ago today. Rivera used some hearsay that was discounted by police over a week ago as the basis of his questions. If he had been asking me these questions I would probably kick him right in the nuts and make sure it was on camera. I don't think that a jury would convict me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SHgxTHaIr8

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Geraldo prevents Fox from being considered a serious news channel by it's peers.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    Geraldo prevents Fox from being considered a serious news channel by it's peers.
    He needs to go back to daytime talk with Springer and Maury and their ilk. It's what he is most qualified to do.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Well, hell, the guy lives in a trailer. He MUST be a an abusive, trailer trash bum. If the lived in the projects he would just be a victim of bad circumstances. Truth is, we are a nation of cowards when it comes to race. The media will openly attack trailer trash, but break out the violin's for the ghetto hood rat.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Well, hell, the guy lives in a trailer. He MUST be a an abusive, trailer trash bum. If the lived in the projects he would just be a victim of bad circumstances. Truth is, we are a nation of cowards when it comes to race. The media will openly attack trailer trash, but break out the violin's for the ghetto hood rat.
    I don't think he lives in a trailer. I think he has a very small house. On a side note, I'm wondering why this isn't a national story. Could it be because the family isn't wealthy like the Rameys and the Smarts? I guess rednecks don't warrant national media attention other than Geraldo.

C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't think he lives in a trailer. I think he has a very small house. On a side note, I'm wondering why this isn't a national story. Could it be because the family isn't wealthy like the Rameys and the Smarts? I guess rednecks don't warrant national media attention other than Geraldo.
    That pretty much sums it up.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Geraldo was being a dick. Asking questions that had been put down.

But with that, one question has raised some eyebrows.

"Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy, daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children,"
    How many parents responds with the proper way the Florida Department of Children and Families, tell you, you may disiplin your child? That part seems a bit odd for a reply. Unless for some reason he had rennin's with DCF over some reason.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Geraldo is a typical leftist reporter - thing is - at least he admist to his bias!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    Geraldo was being a dick. Asking questions that had been put down.

But with that, one question has raised some eyebrows.

How many parents responds with the proper way the Florida Department of Children and Families, tell you, you may disiplin your child? That part seems a bit odd for a reply. Unless for some reason he had rennin's with DCF over some reason.
    In Florida you respond that way because DCF will yank your kids before you can say "I want a lawyer."

C. S. Lewis

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    In Florida you respond that way because DCF will yank your kids before you can say "I want a lawyer."
    Maybe, but that was still a weird response. And Geraldo is definitely an idiot.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III