Thread: Obama Surges to Double Digit Leads

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 55
  1. #31  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Is the best poll you can find for McCain a tie?! Hahaha.
    Obama is in deep shit if a lefty poll like Gallup has them tied. The last laugh is going to be on the Magic Negro and you when McCains wins at least 40 states out of the 57 by Obama's count. Independents are not going to vote for an anti-american, racist, dumb ass like Obama.
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    The fine Midwest
    Posts
    222
    I would tend to agree with your point of view. This is setting up (supposedly) to be a HUGE democrat year, and yet B. Hussein can't even pull ahead of McCain out of the margin of error.

    If I was B. Hussein's campaign, I would be scratching my head instead of my dick to find out what was going on.
     

  3. #33  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by sgrooms View Post
    .

    If I was B. Hussein's campaign, I would be scratching my head instead of my dick to find out what was going on.
    McCain will have very few gaffs along the way and all the dirt on McCain is front and center. On the other hand, there will many surprises that will surface about Obama's past and his policies. Obama will put his foot in his mouth so many times, he will turn voters off because of his radical left wing positions. Without a written script, he does not come off as a silver tongue devil like Bill Clinton.
     

  4. #34  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Is the best poll you can find for McCain a tie?! Hahaha.
    "Is the best poll you can find for Obama a tie?!"

    Dumbass Frenchiecat.
     

  5. #35  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    333
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Haha, a campaign is about getting elected... and getting elected requires a majority. Polling tells you how you are doing in states, and though in and of themselves polls dont predict -- the snapshot they provide is a valuable tool for any campaign.
    Glad to see that you agree that polls do not play a huge role in campaigns. Issue and actual answers run campaigns

    Campaigns put HUGE stock in polls... so before you try to skew a poll think about what you're doing.
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member Full-Auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    651
    I have little doubt Obama will win in November. We're a nation of idiots and I have absolute faith in the lemmings to elect a Marxist militant (anti-white) black to the Presidency then sit back for 4 years and wring their hands wondering why the whole house of cards came crashing down. I promise you after the first year you will be hard pressed to find a single person, except for the DUmmies, who will admit having voted for him.

    It's our own fault. We put up McCain who is by far the weakest candidate the Republicans could have fielded. They might as well have talked Bob Dole into another run.

    I'm going to sit back, laugh (and cry) and say "I told you so" for the next 4 years because at this point we're powerless to change what's about to happen.

    So get your checkbooks out ladies and get ready for a VERY expensive next 4 years. Say hello to outrageous tax hikes, $8 a gallon gas, an even worse housing market... basically, say hello to the late 70's all over again.
    Last edited by Full-Auto; 06-27-2008 at 08:47 AM.
    I like to shoot people with my CANON.
     

  7. #37  
    Patent Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    1,784
    "In this national poll's random sample of voters, 39% identified themselves as Democrats, 22% as Republicans and 27% as independents."

    ...which means despite 17% more respondents identifying themselves as Democrats over Republicans, the Messiah only had a 12-15% lead.

    And I love this spin:
    "But the great majority of Clinton voters have transferred their allegiance to Obama, the poll found, with 11% of Clinton voters defecting to McCain."

    1 in 9 Hillary voters transferred to McCain. If she got 1/2 the Democrat primary vote, that means we can expect about 5% of Democrats to switch to McCain.

    Can you say landslide?
     

  8. #38  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    I have little doubt Obama will win in November. We're a nation of idiots and I have absolute faith in the lemmings to elect a Marxist militant (anti-white) black to the Presidency then sit back for 4 years and wring their hands wondering why the whole house of cards came crashing down. I promise you after the first year you will be hard pressed to find a single person, except for the DUmmies, who will admit having voted for him.

    It's our own fault. We put up McCain who is by far the weakest candidate the Republicans could have fielded. They might as well have talked Bob Dole into another run.

    I'm going to sit back, laugh (and cry) and say "I told you so" for the next 4 years because at this point we're powerless to change what's about to happen.

    So get your checkbooks out ladies and get ready for a VERY expensive next 4 years. Say hello to outrageous tax hikes, $8 a gallon gas, an even worse housing market... basically, say hello to the late 70's all over again.
    I am so sure that you are wrong, I may bet a couple thousand that McCain will kick the Magic Negro ass in Nov.
     

  9. #39  
    Senior Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Tiny Redneck town in Texas
    Posts
    2,054
    Once upon a time this Guy Named Ronald Reagan was considered one of the weakest candidates the Rep party had ever put forth. That weakest candidate was elected & re-elected by the largest margins in US history. Not saying McCain is Reagan but single issue voters or voters looking for 100% satisfaction have been & will continue to be wrong when it comes to judging the political pulse of the nation.
    The 21st century. The age of Smart phones and Stupid people.

    It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.
     

  10. #40  
    Power CUer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    11,243
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I am so sure that you are wrong, I may bet a couple thousand that McCain will kick the Magic Negro ass in Nov.
    No bets here. I think it could go either way, with equal ease. A lot will depend on missteps on either side during the campaign.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •