Thread: Obama Surges to Double Digit Leads

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Once upon a time this Guy Named Ronald Reagan was considered one of the weakest candidates the Rep party had ever put forth. That weakest candidate was elected & re-elected by the largest margins in US history. Not saying McCain is Reagan but single issue voters or voters looking for 100% satisfaction have been & will continue to be wrong when it comes to judging the political pulse of the nation.
    And McCain attracted a lot of Moderates and Democrats in 2000 primaries...so he's much more likely than most Republicans to nab that group.. Point is....this isn't a slam dunk for Obama.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    No bets here. I think it could go either way, with equal ease. A lot will depend on missteps on either side during the campaign.
    I am waiting for the odds-makers to make Obama the favorite like 3/2.

Moderates and Democrats will come out of the wood-works to vote for McCain and Obama will take an awful beating

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    I have little doubt Obama will win in November. We're a nation of idiots and I have absolute faith in the lemmings to elect a Marxist militant (anti-white) black to the Presidency then sit back for 4 years and wring their hands wondering why the whole house of cards came crashing down. I promise you after the first year you will be hard pressed to find a single person, except for the DUmmies, who will admit having voted for him.

It's our own fault. We put up McCain who is by far the weakest candidate the Republicans could have fielded. They might as well have talked Bob Dole into another run.

I'm going to sit back, laugh (and cry) and say "I told you so" for the next 4 years because at this point we're powerless to change what's about to happen.

So get your checkbooks out ladies and get ready for a VERY expensive next 4 years. Say hello to outrageous tax hikes, $8 a gallon gas, an even worse housing market... basically, say hello to the late 70's all over again.
    I like your "can-do" attitude!

Eyelids
    McCain is not Ronald Reagan. Have you heard McCain speak? He has no charisma at all, and certainly not a Reagan-esque ability to communicate. That comparison is trash.

Also, there are more Democrats than Republicans in America... its just turnout rates are better amongst Republicans as us Dems are pretty apathetic (I hate them for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    McCain is not Ronald Reagan. Have you heard McCain speak? He has no charisma at all, and certainly not a Reagan-esque ability to communicate. That comparison is trash.

Also, there are more Democrats than Republicans in America... its just turnout rates are better amongst Republicans as us Dems are pretty apathetic (I hate them for it).

Let me guess, another poll, right?

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    I have little doubt Obama will win in November. We're a nation of idiots and I have absolute faith in the lemmings to elect a Marxist militant (anti-white) black to the Presidency then sit back for 4 years and wring their hands wondering why the whole house of cards came crashing down. I promise you after the first year you will be hard pressed to find a single person, except for the DUmmies, who will admit having voted for him.

It's our own fault. We put up McCain who is by far the weakest candidate the Republicans could have fielded. They might as well have talked Bob Dole into another run.

I'm going to sit back, laugh (and cry) and say "I told you so" for the next 4 years because at this point we're powerless to change what's about to happen.

So get your checkbooks out ladies and get ready for a VERY expensive next 4 years. Say hello to outrageous tax hikes, $8 a gallon gas, an even worse housing market... basically, say hello to the late 70's all over again.
    I have faith in the real American voters.They have shown in the past that they will never elect a liberal .
    They go about their daily lives to make a living for their family's and ignore politics until it starts to hurt economically and they have trouble feeding their family's then they wake up.

Congress will be in deep trouble if they don't do something to drill more oil.They can wag their pointy little heads and blame Bush but most people will cut through that B.S and dump them !

This crap about taxing the big oil company's doesn't do a thing for the common man with sky high gasoline prices and the price keeps on going up.Obama is against drilling for more of our own oil so he will be in deep shit with the average non political working stiff.

The Radical/Maoist San Francisco liberals made a big mistake in throwing Hillary under the progressive bus and taking a big chance on this bozo.He has more crap on his shoes than any liberal wannabe since Mike Dukakas !

This critters mother was a full blown radical anti-white chick from the sixties revolutionary set .She refused to even date white guys and only went out only with blacks.She was a life long full blown radical and the apple never falls far from the tree !

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    She refused to even date white guys and only went out only with blacks.
    Well, you know what they say...

Tell you what, I'll vote for Obama as long as you agree that if he wins, you will try to get your side to:

Stop stirring up the bored, middle aged caucasian libs with the "white guilt" thing.
    Never let any white dude make another rap album
    Quit making up names for your kids that we can't pronounce
    Disown Michael Jackson
    Finally admit that Kwanzaa is a joke
    Retire Al Sharpton
    Curtail the use of ebonics
    Please let us have at least one decent wide receiver in the NFL
    Encourage the use of belts with trousers that are too big

Eyelids
    Stop stirring up the bored, middle aged caucasian libs with the "white guilt" thing - It's just as uncomfortable for us as it is for them; if somebody doesnt like me I'm perfectly fine with that and I'd much rather they tell me upfront than conceal it because of my skin color.
    Never let any white dude make another rap album - How about less rap albums in general? I dont know, I've liked 2 rap albums in the past 12 months (Wale's mixtape and Kanye West's latest)... I still like some of it but the days of GZA, ATCQ and Public Enemy are gone. People should be listening to Sonic Youth and Radiohead not Rick Ross.
    Quit making up names for your kids that we can't pronounce - Or ones that dont carry a stigma of gang crime. Of course the same goes for Billy Bob and Jo-Dean.
    Disown Michael Jackson - And Janet please.
    Finally admit that Kwanzaa is a joke - I treat like I do Christmas, with indifference.
    Retire Al Sharpton - To be honest I like Al, he's a pretty nice guy. But, the civil rights battle is different now than it was in his time, we need new leadership there.
    Curtail the use of ebonics - The accent is fine, but yea double negatives gotta go.
    Please let us have at least one decent wide receiver in the NFL - Thats not something I, or the rest of the black race, is ready for just yet. We've come along way but lets not get crazy.
    Encourage the use of belts with trousers that are too big - I wear courderoys. How unblack is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Tell you what, I'll vote for Obama as long as you agree that if he wins, you will try to get your side to:

Never let any white dude make another rap album

I don't know....Paul's Boutique is pretty special in my collection....and I'm not too fond of rap. :D
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor