Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 The Lib speak game! 
    I guess this could be political or lounge stuff also. After reading a bunch of columns at Townhall I was thinking about how libs distort the meaning of words and phrases. I'll start, can you add to it?!?

Lib speak- Fairness Doctrine. = Government suppression of political expression.

Lib speak- Free medical coverage.= Taxpayer-funded health care.

Lib speak - Employee Free Choice Act. = Eliminating secret ballots in union voting.

As long as they get to change the way things are said, they do get the dumbmasses to lap it up!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

We can start adding to this list! And as our indoctrination continues we can add alot more to this list.

'Global War on Terror' [GWOT.] In lib spittle becomes- 'Overseas Contingency Operation.' "

And let's not forget that terrorist acts are now called "man-made disasters." Does that make a terrorist a "disaster facilitator?" And what's the difference between a man-made disaster like Love Canal, or the Union Carbide leak at Bhopal, India, and September 11th? Should they be called "deliberate man-made disasters" in order to distinguish them from "accidental man-made disasters?" This, we get the acronyms DMMD and AMMD. Personally, I think that the administration's Orwellian take on this constitutes Politically Constituted Brutalized Uniform Legal Linguistics Supporting Hostile Intentions and Tactics. I'll leave assembling the acronyms to someone else, as I like to pride myself on my lack of profanity. :D
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Affirmative Action= Promoting diversity by giving people of certain ethnic or minority groups preferential treatment over people of other groups.
    Social Justice= Giving preferential treatment to those who have done nothing to deserve it.

Banned
    racist- that would be a whitey probably from the South.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    No, that would be any white person, seeing as all whites are supposedly members of a privileged class simply from their skin color.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Not exactly . A racist is the a name a Liberal calls you when they lose an argument !

Debating Liberals
    Nancy Morgan
    RightBias.com
    March 31, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How does one debate with a liberal? Sorry, under current rules, debate is not allowed. Just as our new national conversation on race is limited exclusively to authentic blacks, so is any semblance of debate with those on the left limited to those who accept the rules of debate, as defined by liberals.

Just as Boy Clinton redefined the meaning of sex, so have liberals redefined the meaning of debate. If your view doesn't accord with the progressive, politically correct elites, the debate is relabeled an 'argument', your opinion is redefined as a 'judgment' and both are promptly dismissed.

By controlling language, the left controls and defines the issues. Hillary didn't lie about being under fire in Bosnia, she merely misspoke. The rules stipulate that only conservatives lie. If you're on the left, you're either factually incorrect, mistaken or just plain human. Liberals call this a win-win situation, which is one of the few times they are factually correct.

If the member of the vast right wing conspiracy (conservative) persists in trying to debate the original issue, liberals then revert to personal attacks. Attacking the messenger as mean-spirited usually does the trick. The indignant liberal then has carte blanche to personally vilify the messenger while touting his own moral vitas. Very effective.

By this time, the subject of the argument is long forgotten. If, however, the rude, argumentative conservative persists in addressing inconvenient facts, the liberal invariably points to 'bad behavior' by others, as if that excuses all bad behavior. That's called the 'Everyone Else Does It So It Must Be OK' defense. Voila, the debate veers again from the original issue and turns into a catalogue of left vs. right scandals. Needless to say, if the 'Everyone Else Does It' defense was valid, we'd still have slavery.

http://www.rightbias.com/Articles/033008debate.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    No, that would be any white person, seeing as all whites are supposedly members of a privileged class simply from their skin color.
    I'm a whitey in the south who does not care for the 0, I guess I'm a racist!!

I guess in lib speak - American = racist

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    I'm a whitey in the south who does not care for the 0, I guess I'm a racist!!

I guess in lib speak - American = racist
    Not racist. Just frustrated about the outcome of an election not very clever when attempting to cook up with humorous liberal euphemisms.

Here, try these out.

Transparency - An underfunded website with talking points and links to non-existent state websites.

Tax Break - $784

Vetting Team - Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, & Scooby

Health Care Reform - dance marathon

Gay Rights - posture with caution

Gun Control - Posture with extreme caution

Torture Memos - budget debate distraction

Non-Partisan Congressional Euphemisms

AIG Bailout - consential blackmail payment

Citiback Bailout - buggery with a courtesy reach-around

GM Bailout - tossing Detroit's salad.

Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Not racist. Just frustrated about the outcome of an election not very clever when attempting to cook up with humorous liberal euphemisms.

Here, try these out.
    Transparency - An underfunded website with talking points and links to non-existent state websites.
    Tax Break - $784
    Vetting Team - Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, & Scooby
    Health Care Reform - dance marathon
    Gay Rights - posture with caution
    Gun Control - Posture with extreme caution
    Torture Memos - budget debate distraction
    Non-Partisan Congressional Euphemisms
    AIG Bailout - consential blackmail payment
    Citiback Bailout - buggery with a courtesy reach-around
    GM Bailout - tossing Detroit's salad.
    And, if terrorism has become man-made disaster, and terrorist has become disaster facilitator, then obviously Media = Disaster Facilitator Enabler.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!