Thread: Kittens

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Kittens 
    Okay...so we have kittens at the office now...I think there are 4 of them. They look to be about 2-3 weeks old. Adorable as anything. So, what am I supposed to do? Should I just let them be and have them enter the world of strays? Should I capture them and try to give them away? Should I capture them and take them to a shelter? (I don't really want to do that as I am sure some of them will be "euthanized".

Oh...and in the interim...do you think it's okay for them to have coffemate mixed with water?

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Okay...so we have kittens at the office now...I think there are 4 of them. They look to be about 2-3 weeks old. Adorable as anything. So, what am I supposed to do? Should I just let them be and have them enter the world of strays? Should I capture them and try to give them away? Should I capture them and take them to a shelter? (I don't really want to do that as I am sure some of them will be "euthanized".

Oh...and in the interim...do you think it's okay for them to have coffemate mixed with water?
    You clearly must sacrifice them to appease me.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You clearly must sacrifice them to appease me.
    Engine is started...

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Engine is started...

I'm going to start bawling uncontrollably now. I had done that well of blocking it out of my mind. Damn you, Phillysow!, Damn you!!
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I'm going to start bawling uncontrollably now. I had done that well of blocking it out of my mind. Damn you, Phillysow!, Damn you!!
    And I am now having uncontrollable fits of laughter again. :D

Have them neutered and then if you cant find them homes release them . At least they wont perpetuate the problem. Theres always low cost clinics to do that too. Locally the Humane Society does it very reasonably.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHalo View Post
    Have them neutered and then if you cant find them homes release them . At least they wont perpetuate the problem. Theres always low cost clinics to do that too. Locally the Humane Society does it very reasonably.
    But can they have the coffee mate (please say yes...I just put out the second bowlful)?

But can they have the coffee mate (please say yes...I just put out the second bowlful)?
    I they are 2 or 3 weeks old Mom is still feeding them. Feed Mom the fake creamer.

Catch them (and Mom, if possible) and confine them to a corner of your law office. They will benefit from the socialization and the presence of kittens will mitigate the nasty things people think about lawyers.

When they are old enough, get them fixed and get their shots and then guilt your more passive clients into adopting them. :D

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Engine is started...

Damn!!!! You beat me to it!!!:D:D

VERY eeeeeevil Philly.