Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Let them pull this crap on me.. please..
    It will never happen, these are only the voices in their heads. I have never in my 60 some years experienced or witnessed this kind of bouncy tale. I've seen plenty of crazy things though.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo55 View Post
    NOTE to self: Never interrupt BSR.
    interruptions to ask " Hey is this yours?" or " Do you know what time it is" I am more than willing to take.

injecting yourself into a conversation in the hope of having a heated political debate just to score points in your mind against a "Rethuglican", stand by to have your ass handed to you..

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefeater View Post
    It will never happen, these are only the voices in their heads. I have never in my 60 some years experienced or witnessed this kind of bouncy tale. I've seen plenty of crazy things though.
    exactly..

I told her that all of this stuff sounded like it was coming from Fox News, which I like to call Faux News. That was it, she was having no more, and walked away. Attacking her precious Faux News was more than she could take.
    Translation: she figured out I was a brainless moonbat and did not feel like wasting time and breath on me.

And, by the way, we had an audience, which is the way I always like it.
    Because I'm an attention whore. Positive attention, negative attention, its all the same to me.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Th1onein Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Tue Feb-24-09 03:19 PM
    Original message

So, I was standing in the line at the store and this thick necked RETHUGLICAN in a Sean Hannity shirt was talking about how Obama's tax cuts aren't enough so I spoke up in OUR PRESIDENT's defense, this knuckle dragging Bushie told me to shut up and even used curse words! The nerve! I contacted my local ACLU chapter to see what I could do and they are making case and hope to issue warrants in 48 business hours. I'm thinking of trying the UN next to see if I can sanction him for be so mean and not listening to my TRUTH.
    I don't have words for that level of insane selfrighteousness, and if I did they would be far too big for Th1onein to comprehend.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    Let them pull this crap on me.. please..
    I was standing in line at Lowes.

I had on a shirt that has a Dimocrat donkey with its neck in the crosshairs of a rifle scope.
    Under the donkey it says "Got Ammo?".

I was carrying a Glock 23C and no damn moonbat said a thing to me.

Maybe next time.

rm -rf obama*

It is always repug talking points and democratic facts. Funny how every time I meet on of the enlightened, they blabber on about an economic concept that would get you thrown out of Econ 101 at Get a Clue Community College (GCCC).

I agree i am just waiting for some idiot to tell me how great obama is and it never happens,,, I would not be rude like BSR but they would definitely feel stupid after i got finished with them...

Please if any of you DU assholes live in NC and want to try this crap.. please try it... i live in Raleigh

Why do people make up such absurd stuff?

Baffling.
    These are not the good old days.

A funny argument downthread:

vadawg Donating Member (307 posts)
    Tue Feb-24-09 03:31 PM
    Response to Reply #13
    16. yeah right, im sorry you dont have the right to hold me up whilst you lecture me

your time is no more valuavble than mine, and you dont get to dictate how i spend mine, thanks
    Th1onein Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    Tue Feb-24-09 04:05 PM
    Response to Reply #16
    18. I call it being patriotic. You call it being held up in line.

I think that we all have an obligation, as citizens of this country to inform ourselves and others of the facts. Sometimes that happens in the middle of the day, in the middle of our lives. If it holds you up in the grocery store, I'm sorry. It is my obligation as a citizen of this country to take care of my fellow citizens; if that costs you some of your ignorance and some of your time, that's a small price to pay. I'm not saying that I have all of the answers, or that mine are any better than yours, but when I see someone spouting ignorance and lies, I'm going to call them on it. Don't like it? Move to a country that doesn't allow free speech.
    vadawg
    Response to Reply #21
    23. lol im telling you right now if you hold up a line and start to lecture people

then your gonna get asked to leave, its that simple, no business wants some crazed radio rental spouting of any political crap at their customers.
    Th1onein
    Response to Reply #23
    30. I'm sure that it bothers YOU, but most people in line agree with me when I do this.

Everyone else begins to nod their head in agreement. No one has EVER asked me to leave and I've done this MANY times. I think Americans are hungry for people to speak the truth to them and they are relieved when someone stands up to the bullshit and doesn't let it slide by anymore.

"Crazed radio rental spouting"? Maybe that's what YOU look and sound like, but not me, partner.
    Delusional DUmmy actually believes that most people like being held up in line while some moonbat spouts off about politics.