Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    :p
    I thought the same thing...And it looks like he's got his whitey tighties on underneath

Actually, when I go fishing I wear a T shirt I cut the sleeves off of and cut a slit down the front of for maximum airflow.

No whitey tighties, actually nothing under them. Don't be trying to check out my talleywhacker.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

OK, my ranting is over. Now I'm fishing for the elusive....
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Bump. I see the fish in the water.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    My wife hates my trunks and towel.
    My compliments to your wife; I don't blame her. The tattoo would be on my list, too, in her place.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    :p
    I thought the same thing...And it looks like he's got his whitey tighties on underneath
    Many trunks have built-in linings. Be very, very grateful.

BSR
    OK, my ranting is over. Now I'm fishing for the elusive....

BSR
    Git 'R Done!!!!!!!!!!
    your nipples look like overcooked pepperonis. :D

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Many trunks have built-in linings. Be very, very grateful.
    These don't.;) I was lucky though, since I didn't check it before I posted it. I'm what you would call high class white trash.....or maybe not high class.:D

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    My compliments to your wife; I don't blame her. The tattoo would be on my list, too, in her place.
    What is it, a squirrel? I don't know how my wife would feel if I got a squirrel tattoo. She would probably look at me like I'm an idiot or something, so nothing out of the ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    What is it, a squirrel? I don't know how my wife would feel if I got a squirrel tattoo. She would probably look at me like I'm an idiot or something, so nothing out of the ordinary.
    Actually, it's a panther. Got it done in Spain, Got one on my back in Chicago, one on my right shoulder by a buddy in the Navy (when we were docked), no way he was doing it out to sea, rough waters and all.