Thread: Glad I found CU

1. #1 Glad I found CU 
    Hi everyone!
    Just a Californian republican here and it seems like I'm alone in the OC. (When it comes to political views and poorly educated children haha)

I read Philly girls post so I know to keep politics to a minimum but I just wanna say why Florida is still a member of the Union and that is because we've got Rush Limbaugh there!
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by geogo3r View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Just a Californian republican here and it seems like I'm alone in the OC. (When it comes to political views and poorly educated children haha)

I read Philly girls post so I know to keep politics to a minimum but I just wanna say why Florida is still a member of the Union and that is because we've got Rush Limbaugh there!
    Welcome and join the crowd.We have a number of progressive west coast critters here already so we need more of your type .If you use Philli's posts as a guide you may miss a lot of worthy debate but thats up to you .

Welcome to the CU.:D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Welcome and join the crowd.We have a number of progressive west coast critters here already so we need more of your type .If you use Philli's posts as a guide you may miss a lot of worthy debate but thats up to you .
    Well with that in mind then megimoo, I have to say, I dislike Obama, his party and everything they stand for. Anybody with a brain can reason that nothing good comes from Democrats and when trying to argue with them they're too dumb to see any other way. One of the few republicans at my school but gotta say, I'm damn (sorry if I can't say that!!) proud I am and really sad that the future is in the hands of my generation.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Welcome to the CU.:D
    Thanks! :]

Quote Originally Posted by geogo3r View Post
    (sorry if I can't say that!!)
    Dude - we say a hell of a lot worse shit than that. :) Welcome. How did you vote on prop 8? ;) Even if your conservative credentials are less than stellar - welcome.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Dude - we say a hell of a lot worse shit than that. :) Welcome. How did you vote on prop 8? ;) Even if your conservative credentials are less than stellar - welcome.
    Ok, I was just testing the waters and didn't want to start off on a bad foot.

Well, had I been able to vote, I would have voted yes. What makes me mad is how they wanna reverse it. Honestly, you dont see me bitch and complain about Obama as president and wanting to reverse the election but for some reason you can do it with a State Proposition. I don't get it c.c

As for credentials, I subtly make fun of every liberal teacher I've ever had. Confusing them with facts and their double standards of Liberal Ideology against them.

But, for conservative teaches, which are few and far between, I've been great friends with them :P

If these even count for credentials haha