Thread: Do the Democrats really need an underground?

Hybrid View

1. #1 Do the Democrats really need an underground? 
    I mean honestly, they're everywhere! Mainstream media, Schools, Journalism and even a little radio and chances are their opinions are the same as every other liberal so do they honestly need an, "underground?"

I think they did it just to sound bad-ass but that's just my personal, un-politically correct comment
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by geogo3r View Post
    I mean honestly, they're everywhere! Mainstream media, Schools, Journalism and even a little radio and chances are their opinions are the same as every other liberal so do they honestly need an, "underground?"

I think they did it just to sound bad-ass but that's just my personal, un-politically correct comment
    They are by nature subterranean dwellers .After all that time in mommies basement it comes naturally !

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    They are by nature subterranean dwellers .After all that time in mommies basement it comes naturally !
    Well, I mean I'd say we get the right to be "underground" because we are the silent majority, Liberals will bitch, moan and wail about anything that rubs them wrong but we'll be much more calm about it and civil, two words that aren't in the liberals vocabulary. Haha.
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."