1. #1 Deleted posts at DU 
    noonwitch
    They didn't ban me (yet), but deleted a whole bunch of my posts regarding bisexuality and transexuality (especially the latter, which were considered biased).

I stated that I thought people who were bisexual and over a certain age are really just afraid of commitment. Some of those comments are still there.

I also stated that having sex change surgery was a form of mutilation. Those comments were all deleted.

The funny thing was that I clearly said that I don't believe in discriminating against anyone for any of those reasons. I didn't say this, but I do think that cross-dressing is the healthy response to transexual urges, not permanent surgery. I had some coworkers who were shocked when I said this last week-come on, if a man cuts his own equipment off, it's considered self-mutilation. If he gets a surgeon to do it for him, it's a "transformation".

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    They didn't ban me (yet), but deleted a whole bunch of my posts regarding bisexuality and transexuality (especially the latter, which were considered biased).

I stated that I thought people who were bisexual and over a certain age are really just afraid of commitment. Some of those comments are still there.

I also stated that having sex change surgery was a form of mutilation. Those comments were all deleted.

The funny thing was that I clearly said that I don't believe in discriminating against anyone for any of those reasons. I didn't say this, but I do think that cross-dressing is the healthy response to transexual urges, not permanent surgery. I had some coworkers who were shocked when I said this last week-come on, if a man cuts his own equipment off, it's considered self-mutilation. If he gets a surgeon to do it for him, it's a "transformation".
    noonwitch, you are very lucky that undergroundpanther did not leap through your screen and tear your throat out!!!:eek: Very brave soul....:D

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar

You're quite the trooper, noonwitch. I salute you.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    noonwitch, you are very lucky that undergroundpanther did not leap through your screen and tear your throat out!!!:eek: Very brave soul....:D
    She can do it to. She's a mystical tiger person.. :eek:

They didn't ban me (yet), but deleted a whole bunch of my posts regarding bisexuality and transexuality (especially the latter, which were considered biased)..
    Welcome to our Brave New World. If you like the way DU is run, you're going to love our next government.

You must be very eloquent or use a velvet glove when you write. I guess you lulled them to sleep over there.:)
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Pizza anyone? :D Seriously, they'd be mad to ban you, your posts are a real asset to both boards.

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    She can do it to. She's a mystical tiger person.. :eek:
    And I'm a Scorpio. Bring it on.