1. #1 Trouble in Paradise? 
    From the Politico:
    But on Iraq and other high-profile issues that matter to her, aides say Pelosi has no intention of holding her tongue when she thinks Obama is wrong.

And she’s not alone.

While Newt Gingrich complained that Tuesday’s night unofficial State of the Union looked like a “Democratic pep rally,” the aftermath has looked more like a sibling rivalry.

On Wednesday morning, Sen. Robert C. Byrd (D-W.Va.) — the longest-serving member of the Senate — accused Obama of trying to steal power from Congress by appointing White House “czars” to handle issues that would otherwise be handled by departments subject to congressional oversight.

On Wednesday night, Pelosi made it clear to MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that she wasn’t happy with Obama’s plan to leave 50,000 U.S. troops in Iraq and that, unlike Obama, she “absolutely” favors criminal prosecutions for any Bush administration officials involved in torture or other excesses in the fight against terrorism.

On Thursday, Pelosi said she’d move “faster” than Obama is to roll back Bush-era tax cuts. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Senate Democratic Caucus Vice Chairman Charles Schumer joined Pelosi’s critique of Obama’s plan to leave. Reid urged Obama not to push too hard to eliminate congressional earmarks. And Democratic Rep. Gene Taylor of Mississippi took a shot at Obama’s budget, saying “change is not running up even bigger deficits that George Bush did.”

From The Hill:
    Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) will join House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) in opposing any effort to revive the 1994 assault-weapons ban, putting them on the opposite side of the Obama administration.

Reid spokesman Jim Manley said the Nevada Democrat will preserve his traditional pro-gun rights voting record.

"Sen. Reid would oppose an effort [to] reinstate the ban if the Senate were to vote on it in the future," Manley told The Hill in an e-mail late Thursday night.

It was not immediately clear whether Reid would block the bill from the Senate, but his opposition casts serious doubt on its chances. Also, Manley noted that Reid voted against the ban in 1994 and again when it expired in 2004.

Reid's stance joins him with Pelosi, who told reporters Thursday that the administration had not checked with her before Attorney General Eric Holder told reporters the administration would attempt to reinstate the ban. Pelosi gave a flat “no” when asked if she had spoken to Holder or any other administration officials about the issue.
    I knew they'd end up eating their own, but I didn't expect it this quick. They don't know what to do with their newfound power. There's no one left to bicker with. I love it.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I don't like Nancy Pelosi. The dems could find a better speaker. I don't like her because of the way John Dingell was treated by her house leadership.

Banned
    I knew from day one that the Magic Negro's cornation was going to step on Queen Pisslosi and dirty Harry's toes. As much as I dislike both majority leaders, they are right on the mark when it comes to separation of powers. There are 3 branches of government and I want it to stay that way. Obama thinks he is King. Not so, and some of that fairy dust is dissipating not only with Congressional Democrats but with the dumb asses that voted for him.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    I don't like Nancy Pelosi. The dems could find a better speaker. I don't like her because of the way John Dingell was treated by her house leadership.
    That was 'BatBoys' doings.Pelosi's fault was not stopping Waxman !

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Tuesday’s night unofficial State of the Union looked like a “Democratic pep rally,”
    There were some good laughs out of that, and Pelosi was jumping up and down like a withered old cheerleader.

Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009