Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Gator Eats Teen's Arm. Teen Sensibly Blames Wildlife Agency. 
    Gator Attack Victim Blames Fish & Wildlife
    911 Caller: 'His Arm Is Gone'

POSTED: 8:31 am EDT June 26, 2008
    UPDATED: 10:35 am EDT June 26, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Florida teen whose arm was ripped from his body by an 11-foot alligator is blaming the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission for not properly controlling the alligator population.

"It's a problem that needs to be dealt with," victim Kasey Edwards said. "The alligators -- the population needs to be brought down."

Edwards said he knew the canal was infested with alligators before taking a 2 a.m. swim at Nubbin Slough, a canal near Lake Okeechobee on Sunday.

"They said they pulled out over a dozen 12-foot alligators and they spotted 150 in that area," Edwards said.
    It's the middle of the night and he knows the canal is crawling with alligators but it's government's fault? I'm missing something here. Armless teen pic at link (no gore).

Stumpy

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    There were plenty of empty booze bottles found at the scene too. Dumbass.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

BSR
    I'm sorry, I come from the west coast. Are these "Gators" you are refering to dangerous in some way?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Vegas View Post
    I'm sorry, I come from the west coast. Are these "Gators" you are refering to dangerous in some way?
    Usually they are just frisky! :eek:

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Wow. The practice of Moonbat mating rituals is certainly producing offspring these days....;)

What's next, suing the ocean for a shark attack?:D
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    It's the middle of the night and he knows the canal is crawling with alligators but it's government's fault? I'm missing something here. Armless teen pic at link (no gore).

Stumpy
    At least they didn't rape him ,Having sex with a gator is a Florida tradition ?

So would this moonbat support the easiest and most common form of animal population control, a regulated alligator hunting season? Or is he a proper moonbat vegan who can't support anyone possibly harming these poor animals?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    At least they didn't rape him ,Having sex with a gator is a Florida tradition ?
    Then why is he always so cranky? You'd think if he was getting that much ass, he wouldnt care about our support of Israel.

Vepr
    "Damn just missed another one!" Darwin.

When I saw the thread title I thought our Gator finaly met up in person with the gutless wonder Eyelids. Very disapointed to find out it wasn't so