Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Finally, someone gets it.
    I have recently discovered that some people keep their heads so far up the collective butts of the Republican and Democratic parties that they are unable to see the similarities between republican and democrat politicians. So desperate to prove they are different that they ignore the obvious.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I have recently discovered that some people keep their heads so far up the collective butts of the Republican and Democratic parties that they are unable to see the similarities between republican and democrat politicians. So desperate to prove they are different that they ignore the obvious.
    And some people have other problems, but I can't be bothered to wonder about them much.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

3. #23 Another RINO? 
    Power CUer
    Brownback backs Sebelius

A setback to the attempt to rally conservative Catholics against Kathleen Sebelius at HHS: Conservative Catholic Senator Sam Brownback of Kansas voices his support, in a joint statement with fellow Kansas Republican Pat Roberts:

"Congratulations to Governor Sebelius on being nominated to be the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Itís an honor for the State of Kansas to have an elected official appointed to the presidentís cabinet. We look forward to working with her on issues important to the state including a National Cancer Institute Designation at the University of Kansas Cancer Center."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi..._Sebelius.html
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Brownback backs Sebelius

A setback to the attempt to rally conservative Catholics against Kathleen Sebelius at HHS: Conservative Catholic Senator Sam Brownback of Kansas voices his support, in a joint statement with fellow Kansas Republican Pat Roberts:

"Congratulations to Governor Sebelius on being nominated to be the Secretary of Health and Human Services. Itís an honor for the State of Kansas to have an elected official appointed to the presidentís cabinet. We look forward to working with her on issues important to the state including a National Cancer Institute Designation at the University of Kansas Cancer Center."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmi..._Sebelius.html
    That's normal and traditional though. The senators from a state almost always endorse candidates for offices when they come from their state regardless of party.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I have also recently discovered that some people are so full of shit that if they took a good bowel movement, their brains would explode. Either that or they have comprehension problems. You and Linda #'s fit the mold.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 03-02-2009 at 10:22 AM.

Power CUer
    Just out of mild curiosity, lacarnut, why are you always so fucking nasty? :)

Banned
    Just out of mild curiosity, lacarnut, why are you always so fucking nasty? :)
    Cause I like to fuck with femi-Nazi's and RINO's. :) I am really a peach of a guy most of the time. :D Cynicism is a two way street.

Question for you: why are you such a fucking bitch? Does it come natural?
    Last edited by lacarnut; 03-02-2009 at 10:34 AM.

Power CUer
    It must just be the way I respond to certain people; some people just demand contempt. Normally I am at least as much of the peach persuasion as yourself.

Power CUer
    Lacarnut, do you agree that Brownback saying nice things about Sebelius' appointment is just protocol, or do you think he should take a pro-life position, to match his actual beliefs?

Banned
    It must just be the way I respond to certain people; some people just demand contempt. Normally I am at least as much of the peach persuasion as yourself.
    Touche----However, I can keep up with your cynicism and then some.