Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Lacarnut, do you agree that Brownback saying nice things about Sebelius' appointment is just protocol, or do you think he should take a pro-life position, to match his actual beliefs?
    I don't know that much about her to form an opinion. Although I am against abortion, someone that has a different stance would not disqualify her from serving in that position from my perspective. We will see what policies she supports. If she is for any kind of national health care affecting my right to choose a hospital/ Dr and reduce paymets to those entities, I will be against her 100%.

The sexual tension here is palpable. You can cut it with a knife! You two might wanna fuck and get it over with . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Power CUer
    :eek: :mad:
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have also recently discovered that some people are so full of shit that if they took a good bowel movement, their brains would explode. Either that or they have comprehension problems. You and Linda #'s fit the mold.
    Obviously you are the one with comprehension problems since you are the only one who didn't grasp what she was saying. I would like to thank you, however, for being such a eloquent and articulate debater. In fact you remind me a lot of Crazy Uncle John. He had similar fits of potty mouth when he lacked the ability to answer some one is a civilized fashion...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    The sexual tension here is palpable. You can cut it with a knife! You two might wanna fuck and get it over with . . . .
    A grudge fuck would not be in order.:eek:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Obviously you are the one with comprehension problems since you are the only one who didn't grasp what she was saying. I would like to thank you, however, for being such a eloquent and articulate debater. In fact you remind me a lot of Crazy Uncle John. He had similar fits of potty mouth when he lacked the ability to answer some one is a civilized fashion...
    I had a grasp on what she was saying. I just had a different point of view. Tough tittie if you don't like it. BTW, you did not answer my question. Are you Linda#'s mouthpiece?. I miss Crazy John cause he would piss off fools like you for taking everything he said seriously. Kinda like Gator. Lighten up turkey and put a smile on your sour puss face.:)

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I had a grasp on what she was saying. I just had a different point of view. Tough tittie if you don't like it. BTW, you did not answer my question. Are you Linda#'s mouthpiece?. I miss Crazy John cause he would piss off fools like you for taking everything he said seriously. Kinda like Gator. Lighten up turkey and put a smile on your sour puss face.:)
    I consider Linda a friend, I disagree with her opinions sometimes but that doesn't give me the right to be nasty to her. I consider a lot of people here my friends. I disagree with them sometimes (some more than others) and I stand with them when I think they are right. Does that answer your question?

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I consider Linda a friend, I disagree with her opinions sometimes but that doesn't give me the right to be nasty to her. I consider a lot of people here my friends. I disagree with them sometimes (some more than others) and I stand with them when I think they are right. Does that answer your question?
    I see no reason what ever to be nasty to linda. I reserve nastiness for Eagles fans and pseudo-conservatives.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Banned
    Good for you. I am just more selective in choosing my friends. I go for quality rather than quanity. Femi-Nazi's excluded.

Power CUer
    And I am more than happy not to be on Lacarnut's "buddies" list. So it works out fine.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken