Thread: San Fransisco Nuttiness

1. #1 San Fransisco Nuttiness 
    San Fransisco is full of s**t, no pun intended...

Movement to Rename Sewage Plant After Bush Gains Steam in San Francisco
    I can't get my copy and paste to work, but the gist of it is San Fransisco has enough names on a petition to get a proposal to rename a sewage treatment plant "The George W Bush Sewage Plant" on the ballot. I swear, with the mentality of these people, I wonder why they even bother having school beyone kindergarten

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372303,00.html
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Vepr
    While I have no love for GW it is kind of an honor. I mean with the amount of shit those people are full of that is probably the hardest working and most over worked utility in the entire state.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    San Fransisco is full of s**t, no pun intended...

I can't get my copy and paste to work, but the gist of it is San Fransisco has enough names on a petition to get a proposal to rename a sewage treatment plant "The George W Bush Sewage Plant" on the ballot. I swear, with the mentality of these people, I wonder why they even bother having school beyone kindergarten

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,372303,00.html
    Liberals move from San Francisco to Berkeley when they are ripe ! Bush should open up the Whole Bay Area to Chinese oil exploration !