Thread: "Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 "Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked" 
    LINK

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 01:43 AM
    Original message
    Enough nonsense here-- the WTC towers were nuked
    The extreme pulverization of the towers and China syndrome aftermath prove it.

There are many indications that 9/11 was an inside job, but the single most pertinent fact of that day was the use of small nuclear bombs to destroy the WTC.

All honest 9/11 researchers should realize this.
    I really thought he was joking, but...nope.

spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 11:39 AM
    Response to Reply #4
    10. I am serious
    you are the one who real people interested in the truth have a hard time believing; everyone knows what you are
    spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 08:35 PM
    Response to Reply #22
    27. No one has debunked my claim
    I have extensive writings on the nuking of the WTC-- see here:
    http://wtcdemolition.blogspot.com

The evidence is quite strong, frankly, if people would take time to look at the evidence with an open mind, then it should be obvious.

Two of the keys are the extreme pulverization of the tower and its contents, and the extreme heat left behind in the rubble for months that was impervious to millions of gallons of water being sprayed on it and raining on it-- the China Syndrome.

Of course, if you support the official story, you won't even believe that the towers were blown up, despite all evidence to the contrary. So why would you want to believe nukes? But that doesn't mean I am wrong.
    spooked911 (1000+ posts) Fri Jun-13-08 11:37 AM
    Response to Reply #3
    9. china syndrome of extreme heat generation
    plus, plenty of responders have had cancer-- including thyroid cancer

I'm not saying there was scads of radiation, it was limited to be sure-- there wouldn't be true radiation poisoning
    So, a nuke wouldn't give you "true radiation poisoning" I thought there was usually "scads of radiation" around nuclear blasts but that's just me I guess.

If there had been a nuke the site today would still be radioactive. You'd have people getting sick from radiation poisoning every day. All the people on scene would of gotten radiation burns, clothes and bodies covered in radiation, and the little fact of a thing called an electro magnetic pulse, and last time I checked NYC still had power...

These DUmmies know nothing about the effects of radiation and the length of time it hangs around.

Quote Originally Posted by BladeLWS View Post
    If there had been a nuke the site today would still be radioactive. You'd have people getting sick from radiation poisoning every day. All the people on scene would of gotten radiation burns, clothes and bodies covered in radiation, and the little fact of a thing called an electro magnetic pulse, and last time I checked NYC still had power...

These DUmmies know nothing about the effects of radiation and the length of time it hangs around.
    Well, see, you're forgetting, these are DUmmies who are saying these things! Silly little things like facts and logic mean nothing to them.
    This is almost as ridiculous as the joke piece last year where a DUer said that the towers weren't actually destroyed, just concealed with some kind of holograph- inducing device.

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nacho View Post
    So, a nuke wouldn't give you "true radiation poisoning" I thought there was usually "scads of radiation" around nuclear blasts but that's just me I guess.
    Not with those special secret non-radiation emitting micro-nukes ... everyone knows they don't emit any actual radiation, and the CIA installed special geiger jammers on site weeks beforehand just in case. /du mode.

Jeez, the idiocy never stops over there.

What is best for the clown about his blog is that there is no ability to comment. ANd of course if anyone tries to desern his mental stability on DU they would be banned.

Why does he not work out how come the patriots lost the super bowl.

Resident Grump

So I guess when cement is curing into concrete and gets hot, that too is "China Syndrome?" What a bunch of fruitbats. How do these people function in real life?

Must be those nuclear hand grenades we have been working on.

Goldwater
    Nuked? ...These people are retarded.

Resident Grump
    "China Syndrome" so called situation whereby an active nuclear reaction is unable to be cooled, and the reactor then melts through the casing and reactor floor "all the way to China:"

For this to happen, there had to be a functioning nuclear reactor inside the WTC, with all cooling and monitoring systems, said reactor being kept secret from every single person who had worked there for the last twenty years...the coolant loops, coolant systems, monitoring systems, fuelrod management systems and supplies..all of which were operated with the complete ignorance of the AEC..no one ever saw a single technician come and go, no one was ever the wiser to the construction of this reactor.

Incidentally, a "China Syndrome" does NOT make an atomic explosion, as the reaction at no time reaches critical mass. NO reactor to date including Chernobyl has detonated as an atomic fission device would.

An atomic explosion, even as small as 1kt requires the subcritical masses to be slammed together..and if a nuke was set off in NY, the blast radius alone would have turned NY into a wasteland.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/thyroid

Estimated new cases and deaths from thyroid cancer in the United States in 2008:
    New cases: 37,340
    Deaths: 1,590

Thats 1590 deaths out of three hundred million people.

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    "China Syndrome" so called situation whereby an active nuclear reaction is unable to be cooled, and the reactor then melts through the casing and reactor floor "all the way to China:"

For this to happen, there had to be a functioning nuclear reactor inside the WTC, with all cooling and monitoring systems, said reactor being kept secret from every single person who had worked there for the last twenty years...the coolant loops, coolant systems, monitoring systems, fuelrod management systems and supplies..all of which were operated with the complete ignorance of the AEC..no one ever saw a single technician come and go, no one was ever the wiser to the construction of this reactor.

Incidentally, a "China Syndrome" does NOT make an atomic explosion, as the reaction at no time reaches critical mass. NO reactor to date including Chernobyl has detonated as an atomic fission device would.

An atomic explosion, even as small as 1kt requires the subcritical masses to be slammed together..and if a nuke was set off in NY, the blast radius alone would have turned NY into a wasteland.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/types/thyroid

Estimated new cases and deaths from thyroid cancer in the United States in 2008:
    New cases: 37,340
    Deaths: 1,590

Thats 1590 deaths out of three hundred million people.
    Exactly .. well spotted, Sonna. I nearly pointed out the stupidity of the China Syndrome bit myself.