Thread: Barack Obama's Bump

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    FL and NH are the two states I'm not trusting the polls are on just yet.
    And your are a mental midget when it comes to polls and voting in Presidential elections. I did not even mention that you were a dumb ass black. :eek::)

NeunElfer SuperMod hampshirebrit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Iget so tired of hearing about who is "winning". Nobody is "winning" right now. The whole shabang is in November. I understand what is meant, but for some reason the whole "winning" thing bothers me. Polls don't mean shit, they are just there to sway voters.
    Exactly right. Polls just tell the dimmer-witted voters how to vote, instead of having them research the issues for themselves and then vote based on their research efforts.

There's a very good case to be made for blocking publication of poll results in the run-up to an election, as I believe is the case in some democracies (Australia - Sonna, am I right here?).

I do believe, also, that any media outlet with a foreign based controlling interest (News Corporation, controlled by the Australian-turned-Amercan Ruport Murdoch comes to mind) should be prohibited from running any editorial content on a national election where the controlling interest is not a citizen of the country in question.

Polls tend to bring out the voters for the underdog.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Polls tend to bring out the MINDLESS DEMOCRATIC voters.
    FIXED :eek::eek::eek:

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Zafod View Post
    But you trust ever other one as long as it shows ohbuttfuck leading.....
    Obama is leading in NH and tied in FL according to the polls, I think both states are more pro-McCain than said polls recognize.

Originally Posted by MrsSmith
    Polls tend to bring out the MINDLESS DEMOCRATIC voters.
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    FIXED :eek::eek::eek:
    And the DEAD ones... :D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.