1. #1 My new favorite show 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Cash Cab. I'd never even heard of it until I was flipping around the channels last week. I'm addicted now! It's a game show where unsuspecting people get in a cab in NYC and the host/driver asks them trivia questions for the duration of the ride. It's on Discovery or A&E. I just love it.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    I've been in cabs in NYC. I don't really like the questions the drivers have asked me.

I've seen this show in sort of snapshot increments. A store on my way home always seems to have it on when I stop in. I could make a fortune on this show. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I've seen this show in sort of snapshot increments. A store on my way home always seems to have it on when I stop in. I could make a fortune on this show. :D
    I got every question correct tonight! I'm rich in a "shouting at the TV" kind of way.:p

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I've been in cabs in NYC. I don't really like the questions the drivers have asked me.
    If it's anything like HBO's Taxicab Confessions, it probably isn't appropriate for prime time.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

It's on in fifteen minutes.:p

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Cash Cab. I'd never even heard of it until I was flipping around the channels last week. I'm addicted now! It's a game show where unsuspecting people get in a cab in NYC and the host/driver asks them trivia questions for the duration of the ride. It's on Discovery or A&E. I just love it.
    How can they make a show like that ?None of the real New York City cab drivers speak english ?