Thread: 22 Georgis legislators fail to pay taxes.

1. #1 22 Georgis legislators fail to pay taxes. 
    Brown says he hasnít filed federal, state taxes in 2 years

By Travis Fain

ATLANTA ó Nearly 10 percent of Georgia state legislators are late filing or paying their state taxes, and state Sen. Robert Brown is apparently among them.Brown, D-Macon, said Wednesday heís not sure whether he actually owes the state or federal government any money because he hasnít filed tax returns. He said heís gotten extensions, but he declined to give more information or say for what years he received filing extensions.
    He told Atlanta station WXIA-TV that he had not filed his income taxes at least in the past two years, according to a report on the stationís Web site. He volunteered the information while arguing against a change in Senate rules that would make it easier for the body to take action against, or even expel, members who donít pay their taxes.

Impeach these deadbeats! No wonder the politicians don't mind raising taxes, they don't pay them anyway!:mad:
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    Impeach these deadbeats! No wonder the politicians don't mind raising taxes, they don't pay them anyway!:mad:
    every member of every legislative body in this country should have automatic audits every year - as should all presidential appointees.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'll vote for that measure. This is pretty funny seeing as the O said he was going after international tax avoiders! Hell start here!
    "If every poor man is to come here and start requesting money for all his children, the applicants will never be satisfied and the nation's finances will collapse." Emperor Tiberius: Tacitus:Annals

Time to break out the tar and feathers again. Actual public humiliation is the only way to stop this shit.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

we need a grass roots effort to get them all to submit to audits.

Banned
    When I went to work for the state of LA, I had to sign a statement that I was current on filing state income taxes. These politicians should at least be held to the same standards as civil service employees. My bad, most of the tax cheaters think they are privileged characters and do not have to follow the laws of us peons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    Time to break out the tar and feathers again. Actual public humiliation is the only way to stop this shit.
    You can't humiliate these people, they have no sense of right and wrong. The asshat admitted that he had not even filed in 2 years like he's proud of beating the system. Put the bastards in the federal 'pound you in the ass' pen for a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
    You can't humiliate these people, they have no sense of right and wrong. The asshat admitted that he had not even filed in 2 years like he's proud of beating the system. Put the bastards in the federal 'pound you in the ass' pen for a few years.
    Hit em where it really hurts - most of those faggots would love what you suggest. I say they pay triple penalties.