Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You resemble many things.

    I've only worn feathers that once....um...

    IT WAS A FULL MOON......
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Yeah. She smelled like cheese steak....and nicotine.

    Kinda erotic though.
    Pics?................
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Pics?................
    One blurred image. She don't photograph, and she don't reflect in mirrors........

    I was skeered. :eek:
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    One blurred image. She don't photograph, and she don't reflect in mirrors........

    I was skeered. :eek:
    That's why they make the big money, dude.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    That's why they make the big money, dude.
    Philadelphia Lawyers. Huda Thunkit.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Yeah. She smelled like cheese steak....and nicotine.

    Kinda erotic though.
    Philly cheese steak ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Philly cheese steak ?
    Only Cheese Steak there is Meg. It's a legal thing.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Senior Member AlmostThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    A Great Red State
    Posts
    1,920
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    BOULDER ó A cyclist in Boulder County was injured after a run-in, literally, with a bear.

    Tim Egan, 53, was riding on Old Stage Road Tuesday afternoon when suddenly a bear appeared in front of him. Egan hit the bear and ended up skidding across the road. "This bear looked at me with a look of terror on his face and sort of made a noise," said Egan. "I looked at him with a look of terror and we went, 'aaaahhhhh.'"
    He cracked some ribs, suffered cuts on his head and had road rash. Egan said he and the bike flipped and flew over the bear, hitting the pavement hard.

    The bear ran away after the accident when a deer appeared.

    Egan's nephew ran to help the injured cyclist.

    "When I tell people, they say 'Right, are you kidding me, who hits a bear?'"

    Egan estimated he was going about 45 miles per hour at impact. He said the bear was about 6 feet tall and probably weighed 500 pounds.

    His bike was OK so he got back on it and pedaled to the hospital



    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...oulder-county/
    Hit a 500 lb critter at 45mph, flipped over it and hit pavement hard. Bike was OK to get on and ride to hospital? I want one of those.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    BOULDER ó A cyclist in Boulder County was injured after a run-in, literally, with a bear.

    Tim Egan, 53, was riding on Old Stage Road Tuesday afternoon when suddenly a bear appeared in front of him. Egan hit the bear and ended up skidding across the road. "This bear looked at me with a look of terror on his face and sort of made a noise," said Egan. "I looked at him with a look of terror and we went, 'aaaahhhhh.'"
    He cracked some ribs, suffered cuts on his head and had road rash. Egan said he and the bike flipped and flew over the bear, hitting the pavement hard.

    The bear ran away after the accident when a deer appeared.

    Egan's nephew ran to help the injured cyclist.

    "When I tell people, they say 'Right, are you kidding me, who hits a bear?'"

    Egan estimated he was going about 45 miles per hour at impact. He said the bear was about 6 feet tall and probably weighed 500 pounds.

    His bike was OK so he got back on it and pedaled to the hospital



    http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...oulder-county/
    Everybody knows this is a big lie, There is no way a 53 year old man pedals a bike 45 miles an hour.:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Everybody knows this is a big lie, There is no way a 53 year old man pedals a bike 45 miles an hour.:D
    Down hill with a strong tail wind, head down and one of those 'Alien' bike helmets ?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •