Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    What did I miss between LP and Megi? I hate it when I miss a fight.:mad:
    No fight - just an gutless idiot that could have easily defused an embarrassing mistake by a another member of CU and wouldn’t nut-up and act like a man.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    No fight - just an gutless idiot that could have easily defused an embarrassing mistake by a another member of CU and wouldn’t nut-up and act like a man.
    So what was the embarrasing mistake that Megimoo made?

Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    He didn't. Other than being a coward.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    What a poor pathetic little critter you are moonbeam. If you type an anti-semetic remark and Sara blasts you for it don't cry poor mouth .Tell us why did you leave the DUmp and come here to bother us.Did they 'tombstone' for being a less than perfect idiot liberal ?

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What a poor pathetic little critter you are moonbeam. If you type an anti-semetic remark and Sara blasts you for it don't cry poor mouth.
    You’ve been outed as a coward - so deal with it. The deletion of the ‘Jewish’ joke had nothing to do with this and you know it, Spineless. Understand - I'm not letting this go until you admit it.

The little twit is crying because I didn't explain to Sara that I led him to post an antisemetic slur by my post.
    Typical little liberal wimp transferring all blame for his screw ups to another .So he/she/it expects me to make it all better for him with Sara ..

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The little twit is crying because I didn't explain to Sara that I led him to post an antisemetic slur by my post.
    Typical little liberal wimp transferring all blame for his screw ups to another .So he/she/it expects me to make it all better for him with Sara ..
    Breaking News » Bush: lift ban on off shore drilling

megimoo #54

LogansPapa #55

Sonnabend #56

There are the posts this is related to - they have nothing to do with "The little twit is crying because I didn't explain to Sara that I led him to post an antisemetic slur by my post", so don't let the lie of a Spineless little coward lead you astray.

You’ve been outed as a coward - so deal with it. The deletion of the ‘Jewish’ joke had nothing to do with this and you know it, Spineless. Understand - I'm not letting this go until you admit it.

"I'm not letting this go until you admit it". OMG no .I am devastated by your threat,heaven deliver me from the tenacity of the ferocious little moonbat !I am looking forward to your next mistake and your subsequent tears of innocence .

He didn't. Other than being a coward.
    Then, if that's the case, you shouldn't use the the description of yourself for others.

Then, if that's the case, you shouldn't use the the description of yourself for others.
    Yeah, whatever.