1. #1 "It's Getting Very Dangerous For Cops Or Federal Troops In Mexico ." 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Mexicans seek asylum at any cost

"Watch Geraldo Rivera Pull Some Stupid Crap Almost Get 'Blown Away '."

Drug-related violence in Mexico has become so extreme that some policemen and journalists would rather sit in a cell at a US immigration detention centre than run the risk of being caught in the crossfire between rival gangs in their home country. In Ciudad Juarez, an important city that borders El Paso, in the US state of Texas, police officer Salvador Hernandez Arvizu can testify to the gravity of the situation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7928189.stm

Power CUer
    Living 15 miles or so from the Mexican border, I'm wishing we had that fence right about now....

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Living 15 miles or so from the Mexican border, I'm wishing we had that fence right about now....
    Buy yourself a heavy duty Automatic ' Hog Leg ' and a few 1911 Auto's with plenty of ammo and learn how to shoot ! We will be forced to patrol the border before long then we will have US troopers up the ying yang floating around your place.
    Last edited by megimoo; 03-07-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Buy yourself a heavy duty Automatic ' Hog Leg ' and a few 1911 Auto's with plenty of ammo and learn how to shoot ! We will be forced to patrol the border before long then we will have US troopers up the ying yang floating around your place.
    You're going to have to educate me about guns. I didn't grow up with them and I could shoot myself in the foot if I actually had one around.