Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 I'm Very Disappointed in J.C. Watts! 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    I would like to start off by saying that I have always liked Congressman J.C. Watts. He has always been a true conservative, as far as I know, and he said in an interview a long time ago, that he became a Republican, in part, because of the social issues. I had even mentioned J.C. Watts' name as a possible running mate for John McCain in an earlier post.

But now I take that back. According to an article posted on WorldNetDaily.com, J.C. Watts is actually toying with the idea of pulling the lever for Barack Hussein Al-Obama. Look, I can understand if he doesn't feel comfortable with John McCain and wants to either sit out or vote third party. But to even consider voting for a pro-abortion, anti-family Marxist like Obama, simply because he's black, would be just as STUPID a decision, especially as a conservative, as it would be for me to vote for someone like Ralph Nader, simply because he is white. Here's the link:

From WorldNetDaily.com:
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=67247

The article also says that Armstrong Williams, a former conservative African-American radio talk show host, feels that history "thrusts" him to really seriously think about voting for Obama, even though Williams admittedly disagrees with most of what Obama stands for.

The funny thing is, I thought we all had moved beyond this racist crap. I guess I was sadly mistaken.

Power CUer
    People are going to do what they're going to do, and people often don't vote intelligently. What I would NOT do is get excited about something just because it was reported in World Net Daily.

gator
    I doubt there will be one Black in America that won't vote for Obama, even conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I doubt there will be one Black in America that won't vote for Obama, even conservatives.
    I can't see Thomas Sowell voting for him.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    That's really sad. I'm starting to wonder just who the real racists are.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
    Neither can I. I can't see Condie voting for him.

I'm very disappointed, met JC Watts at a political event for the former Senator JimTalent, a very conservative senator from Missouri. I heard JC mentioned as toying with the idea of voting for Obama and it truly gets me sick.

I wouldn't vote for a woman just because she's a woman. I thought Armstrong Williams and Watts were stronger conservatives than that. Very sad.

Power CUer
    He might be the only one.

I agree. I'll even go so far as to predct this rampant racism will go unreported. Afterall, everyone knows that only Whites are RACIST.

Thomas has a functioning brain.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    I agree. I'll even go so far as to predct this rampant racism will go unreported.
    How could it be reported, in a country where the ballot is private?