View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Ann Coulter?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate her.

2 5.00%
  • Dislike her.

6 15.00%
  • Indifferent

9 22.50%
  • Like her.

10 25.00%
  • Love her.

13 32.50%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Meghan McCain on Coulter: 'offensive' and 'insulting' 
    Meghan McCain on Coulter: 'offensive' and 'insulting'

Michael Calderone Michael Calderone – Mon Mar 9, 1:46 pm ET

Meghan McCain gets off the topic of dating today on The Daily Beast, instead taking shots at Ann Coulter and her role in the Republican Party. The senator's daughter calls Coulter "offensive, radical, insulting, and confusing all at the same time."

I am not suggesting that extreme conservatism wasn’t once popular, nor am I suggesting I should in any way be any kind of voice for the party. I have been a Republican for less than a year. Still, even after losing the election, I find myself more drawn to GOP ideals and wanting to fight for the party’s resurgence. And if figureheads like Ann Coulter are turning me off, then they are definitely turning off other members of my generation as well. She does appeal to the most extreme members of the Republican Party — but they are dying off, becoming less and less relevant to the party structure as a whole.
    McCain said she'll be in New York tonight for Coulter's debate with Bill Maher. Will Coulter respond on stage?
    So where do you stand?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

You gotta love Ann! She is my favorite columnist, I have all her books and DUmmies hate her! :D

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Go Meghan!

I'm not saying that because of my leftist leaning. I'm saying that because I think Coulter is just a really hateful person. There are lefties I've felt that way about to, but I honestly can't think of any celebrities at the moment. I tend to think Bill Maher is a nasty elitist, but I still can't bring myself to dislike him as bad as Coulter. She's just really hateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Go Meghan!

I'm not saying that because of my leftist leaning. I'm saying that because I think Coulter is just a really hateful person. There are lefties I've felt that way about to, but I honestly can't think of any celebrities at the moment. I tend to think Bill Maher is a nasty elitist, but I still can't bring myself to dislike him as bad as Coulter. She's just really hateful.
    Wait - Bill Maher who said that religion is a neurological disorder - and got himself fired from ABC for his nasty rude comments - THAT BILL MAHER? You think he's less worthy of hate than Ann?

Go Meghan!

People on the Left despise Ann because she makes absolute sense, and they simply cannot refute her.

It therefore is just "hateful" to be able to, with pin point accuracy make plain the evident foolishness and ignorance of Liberal Agenda advocates.

That is Lefty reasoning. Ann Coulter is hateful because she makes us look like the simpletons that we are.
    These are not the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Wait - Bill Maher who said that religion is a neurological disorder - and got himself fired from ABC for his nasty rude comments - THAT BILL MAHER? You think he's less worthy of hate than Ann?
    Okay, pretend Bill Maher said the following things.

We should bomb Christian countries and assimilate them into being atheists.

We should put (insert an outrageous conservative's name here) to death just to show conservatives they could be killed.

I wish (insert offensive conservative politician's name here) had been killed in an assassination plot. (Note. I am not saying that. I'm asking you to imagine Bill Maher saying it).

If men did not have the right to vote, then then Democrats would win more often. It's a pipe dream of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen.

There are a lot of bad Democrats. There are no good Republicans. Republicans love America like OJ loved Nichole.

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is that he didn't target Fox News.

We need to execute (insert conservative's name) just to physically intimidate conservatives.

You can find what comments I'm doing the reversal of here.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/f...anncoulter.htm

Is it still funny if it's said in reverse? I think that's some of the most hateful stuff I've ever heard. I think one of those comments was flat out illegal (wanting Edwards to be killed in a terrorist attack).

I really hope I never meet her.

Quote Originally Posted by Radix View Post
    People on the Left despise Ann because she makes absolute sense, and they simply cannot refute her.

It therefore is just "hateful" to be able to, with pin point accuracy make plain the evident foolishness and ignorance of Liberal Agenda advocates.

That is Lefty reasoning. Ann Coulter is hateful because she makes us look like the simpletons that we are.
    Uh, wanting liberals dead because they're liberals makes sense? Seeing this stuff as satire and laughing makes sense? Taking your smarts from law school and wasting it on supposed satire makes sense? Yeah. Okay. I think I can make better sense out of Revealations.

Uh, wanting liberals dead because they're liberals makes sense? Seeing this stuff as satire and laughing makes sense? Taking your smarts from law school and wasting it on supposed satire makes sense? Yeah. Okay. I think I can make better sense out of Revealations.

I doubt that you have ever even read any of Ann Coulter's books.

How come the subjects of her books have not been able to shut her up by lawsuits?

Certainly if she has her own "facts" someone by now after six "Surprise Best Sellers" could come up with a case to bust her in Court.

You call it satire, I'll call it Accuracy in Media.

Ann is being provocative and a firebrand making those comments - because it's amusing watching the left twitch and wriggle . . . . . It's also effective in that it gets the left off their guard and unable to respond rationally to the facts and arguments she makes.

Okay, pretend Bill Maher said the following things.
    Lets pretend that Bill Maher said the following quotes.

Maher: "I want to crush Republicans into a fine powder and snort them.."

"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away," "That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly."

"The surge" is simply another in a long series of inflated stock quotes."

If you have an interest in defending this vile POS Bill Maher then I must say to you that if you consider yourself to be a rational intelligent person....than you have not thought it through.

I had to look this stuff up, cuz I would never consider watching this supreme chump take verbal dumps in my own home.

The man simply hates our Troops, and he is in my opinion, stealing Oxygen from the rest of us.