View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Ann Coulter?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate her.

2 5.00%
  • Dislike her.

6 15.00%
  • Indifferent

9 22.50%
  • Like her.

10 25.00%
  • Love her.

13 32.50%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I love Ann Coulter. Her delivery of humor during interviews is incredible and she is brilliant. Her articles (haven't finished the books) are spot on and very entertaining to read. And on top of all that, the liberaloids hate her with everyone ounce in them. Oh how I love to watch them squirm. :D
    Visit the Conservative Journal today to get the latest news with a conservative viewpoint! Click here for The Conservative Journal or here for the brand new Conservative Journal Community.

Quote Originally Posted by Radix View Post
    I doubt that you have ever even read any of Ann Coulter's books.

How come the subjects of her books have not been able to shut her up by lawsuits?

Certainly if she has her own "facts" someone by now after six "Surprise Best Sellers" could come up with a case to bust her in Court.

You call it satire, I'll call it Accuracy in Media.
    In order to sue Ann Coulter, she has to 1) Commit libel/slander and 2) It has to actually damage one's reputation. While I do think she's hateful, I don't think she's committed libel. She's called some people traitors, but most people realize it all depends on one's defition of a traitor. Now, if she said Person Y is a traitor because he/she did x.y,z. and y turns out to not be true, then it's libel/slander. If it turns that person's rep, THEN, they can sue. There's a difference between hateful, and opening oneself up for a lawsuite.

Actually, I don't call it satire. That's what her defenders call it when I bring up her more hateful comments (see post talking about her quotes above). Personally, I don't think most of it is funny. I did think it was funny how she said we gave the liberals what they wanted (a war on fundamentalism), and yet they don't want it. It was funny because of how she said it, and there is some slight truth in it for *some* liberals. She might have said one or two other things that actually were funny. The rest is just pure hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Radix View Post
    Lets pretend that Bill Maher said the following quotes.

Maher: "I want to crush Republicans into a fine powder and snort them.."

"We have been the cowards lobbing cruise missiles from 2,000 miles away," "That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building, say what you want about it, it's not cowardly."

"The surge" is simply another in a long series of inflated stock quotes."

If you have an interest in defending this vile POS Bill Maher then I must say to you that if you consider yourself to be a rational intelligent person....than you have not thought it through.

I had to look this stuff up, cuz I would never consider watching this supreme chump take verbal dumps in my own home.

The man simply hates our Troops, and he is in my opinion, stealing Oxygen from the rest of us.
    Perhaps he's out of coke to snort and blames Republicans for it.

I agree what he's saying about the troops is extremely hateful. I wouldn't blame a troop if they hit him.

Ann Coulter gets on my nerves sometimes. She's a little to "offensive" for my tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Okay, pretend Bill Maher said the following things.

We should bomb Christian countries and assimilate them into being atheists.

We should put (insert an outrageous conservative's name here) to death just to show conservatives they could be killed.

I wish (insert offensive conservative politician's name here) had been killed in an assassination plot. (Note. I am not saying that. I'm asking you to imagine Bill Maher saying it).

If men did not have the right to vote, then then Democrats would win more often. It's a pipe dream of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen.

There are a lot of bad Democrats. There are no good Republicans. Republicans love America like OJ loved Nichole.

My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is that he didn't target Fox News.

We need to execute (insert conservative's name) just to physically intimidate conservatives.

You can find what comments I'm doing the reversal of here.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/f...anncoulter.htm

Is it still funny if it's said in reverse? I think that's some of the most hateful stuff I've ever heard. I think one of those comments was flat out illegal (wanting Edwards to be killed in a terrorist attack).

I really hope I never meet her.
    Ann is one sharp tack. which is why I love her stuff. She has a very biting sense of humor, which is responsible for most of the comments that liberals consider "hateful". I understand why liberals hate her so much - she leaves no opportunity for libs to counter her any other way than to call her hateful. She certainly has the average lib outsmarted by a ratio of 100 to 1!

Besides that, she doesn't pussyfoot around, which is also admirable. Libs ought to be described as the useless idiots they are and ridiculed for their abject stupidity. To do anything else just enables the lib in their mindless ideology. Coulter does a superb job of pointing out liberal stupidity, and that's exactly what's needed today because somehow liberals insist that their foolish notions are "brilliant".

That reminds me...I need to check again to see if the latest edition of "Newsbusted" is out yet.
    Nothing says "idiot inside" better than an Obama/Biden bumper sticker.

Power CUer
    What I can't figure out about Ann Coulter is, she must have some money, so why does she only have one black dress that she wears ALL the time?
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I don't care much for Ann Coulter. I finder her to be rude and snotty and not a far cry from Judge Judy or Nancy Grace. He just has a better vocabulary than those two.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    I don't care much for Ann Coulter. I finder her to be rude and snotty and not a far cry from Judge Judy or Nancy Grace. He just has a better vocabulary than those two.
    So you see an Adam's Apple there, too, huh?......;)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    So you see an Adam's Apple there, too, huh?......;)
    Possible Freudian slip...:D

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Wait - Bill Maher who said that religion is a neurological disorder - and got himself fired from ABC for his nasty rude comments - THAT BILL MAHER? You think he's less worthy of hate than Ann?

I watched his movie recently. It has some very funny parts, but I thought he was mean to the hottie Jesus from The Holy Land Experience. Especially as hottie Jesus did an excellent job staying in character throughout the interview, despite Bill's best attempts to get him angry and lose his temper.