View Poll Results: What is your opinion of Ann Coulter?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hate her.

2 5.00%
  • Dislike her.

6 15.00%
  • Indifferent

9 22.50%
  • Like her.

10 25.00%
  • Love her.

13 32.50%

Thread: Meghan McCain on Coulter: 'offensive' and 'insulting'

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    Meghan McCain is more of a RINO than her dad..she supports gay marriage and is pro-choice so I don't expect her to like Ann Coulter. Ann leans far more to the right than I do, but she's a cool lady. She speaks her mind, she isn't a "PC player" and for the most part she has her facts together. I hope to see those two debate real soon...LOL!
    Ann will pay no attention to this spoiled brat who thinks she know everything.

The reason she is vicious, I think is because conservatives have been very used to seeing some very vicious words from the Left's chattering classes; while not intelligent, their shrillness gets them heard.

So, Ann is just that vicious back. Couple that with actual intelligence and an ability to rhetorically kick people in the nuts repeatedly, she becomes a lightning rod. The upside, she is that smart. Downside, her rhetorical nut crushing gets in the way of some pertinent points.

After meeting her(one time), I think she's VERY comfortable with this role, though. And Ms. McCain's words won't bother her one bit.

Ann Coulter is Mordor, Meghan.

And Bitches don't just walk into Mordor.

~QC

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CueSi View Post
    The reason she is vicious, I think is because conservatives have been very used to seeing some very vicious words from the Left's chattering classes; while not intelligent, their shrillness gets them heard.

So, Ann is just that vicious back. Couple that with actual intelligence and an ability to rhetorically kick people in the nuts repeatedly, she becomes a lightning rod. The upside, she is that smart. Downside, her rhetorical nut crushing gets in the way of some pertinent points.

After meeting her(one time), I think she's VERY comfortable with this role, though. And Ms. McCain's words won't bother her one bit.

Ann Coulter is Mordor, Meghan.

And Bitches don't just walk into Mordor.

~QC
    Ann will not pay any attention to twerpy Meghan. However, if Ann wants to give her a swift kick, she will go after her daddy criticizing him for the bailouts, immigration, etc. Ann is a very devious in that respect.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 03-12-2009 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Ann will pay no attention to this spoiled brat who thinks she know everything.
    No more than any real conservative pays any attention to rinos and other pseduo-conservatives who claim that you must be a hypocrite every time you disagree with their leftist God hating asses.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.