Thread: Out of Africa: Candidate Obama's Birthplace

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. #1 Out of Africa: Candidate Obama's Birthplace 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Israel Insider: Obama Birth Certificate A Photoshopped Fake

The Israel Insider speculates that Obama may be hiding something bigger here--the possibility his mother gave birth to him in another country. She was a teen-age mother at the time and it's been reported she was in the State of Washington with her new baby just weeks after she gave birth to him, even though her family lived in Hawaii at the time. Because of her age at the time of Obama's birth, the fact that his father was a citizen of Kenya and the fact that she re-married and moved to Indonesia when Obama was only six, there are circumstances under which Obama would not have been deemed a natural born citizen if he was born abroad, notwithstanding his mother was a U.S. citizen. "Because if Barack Hussein Obama II does not produce definitive proof of his "natural born" American citizenship with original, verifiable documents, he will be setting the stage for a very public battle over his personal credibility, the basic legitimacy of his candidacy, and its possible criminality," the Israel Insider writes.

An aspect raised by another blogger, Texas Darlin, is why the purported birth certificate for Obama was not acquired until June, 2007, reportedly because the original had been lost. It seems unlikely Obama would not have had a need to acquire a certified birth certificate before this time. She uncovers even more discrepancies. She writes:

A reader who was born in 1963 at Kapioloni Medical Center, the same place where Obama says he was born, sent me a scan of her “Certificate of Birth,” which the Vital Records Office sent to her in 1997, according to the date stamp on back. Her document includes significantly more detail than Obama’s, such as the age, race, birth place, occupation, and address of both parents, the signatures of both parents, signature of the attending physician, name of hospital, and other information. Her document also includes an embossed seal and a separate stamp/signature from the VR office that certifies the birth, just like Patricia Decosta’s Certification of Birth, which we have been using for comparison.

This entire matter is really reaching the absurdity level. Why is a foreign newspaper doing the research which the mainstream media in the U.S. should be doing on Obama's birth? How can a person be poised to become president of the U.S. and, yet, the American people have still not been provided definitive proof he is any more eligible to be president than Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger? Why do we impose tougher vetting requirements on a federal employee seeking national security clearance than we do a potential president? Once again, the Obama campaign has only itself to blame for this issue by producing a suspect document. As Reagan said of the Russians, "Trust but verify." That's all we're asking of Sen. Obama. Please, verify your "natural born" status as required by the U.S. Constitution.

http://advanceindiana.blogspot.com/2...rtificate.html
    comment:
    Obama’s birth certificate is very important, especially since it appears to be manipulated or even manufactured. If he is telling the truth, then it’s a no-brainer that he simply produce the original. Why hasn’t he? What is he hiding? Wake up, Sleepy

Banned
    Because of her age at the time of Obama's birth, the fact that his father was a citizen of Kenya and the fact that she re-married and moved to Indonesia when Obama was only six, there are circumstances under which Obama would not have been deemed a natural born citizen if he was born abroad, notwithstanding his mother was a U.S. citizen.
    Well, all those things certainly have convinced me!

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Unfortunately, Barack Obama is a fraud
    snip
    I am an Independent, and I attack candidates of both parties with equal zeal. And that brings me to the young hypocrite, Sen. Barack Obama.

Obama has promoted his presidential campaign as being inclusive of all people.

Sort of a "No Voter Left Behind" approach. He says all of the right things, and makes all of the right promises.

But underneath the touchy-feely rhetoric is a man who has risen to power on a fast track provided him by a notorious political machine, and he has stepped on anyone who got in his path along the way.

Recently, Obama stood by and allowed the DNC to steal half of Hillary's votes in Michigan and Florida.
    Then he endorsed a plan that awarded him 100 percent of the unaffiliated votes in Michigan. Those two actions gave Obama the nomination.

But how could a man who preaches unanimity and inclusiveness help to disenfranchise millions of voters in his own party? snip As a rookie, Obama was to face off against two well-known Democratic opponents (both African American) in the primary, one of whom was incumbent Alice Palmer.

The first thing Obama did was to have his staff review the petitions of his opponents.

At that time, candidates were required to gather 757 signatures in order to get their name on the ballot in Chicago. Both of Obama's opponents had collected well over a thousand signatures each, but Barack challenged the validity of the petitions.

Soon thereafter, the Board of Elections disallowed hundreds of people who had only printed their name, rather than writing it. Palmer and the other contenders came up short (some by as few as 60 names), and they were denied an opportunity to rectify the problem, which they didn't even realize was a problem in the first place.

Obama's name was the only one on the ballot, so he won the Democratic primary by default, then won the general election easily in a Dem-controlled district.
    snip

"A close examination of Obama's first campaign clouds the image he has cultivated throughout his political career.The man now running for president on a message of giving a voice to the voiceless first entered public office not by leveling the playing field, but by clearing it".

Once in the Illinois Senate, Obama sat for six years having passed no legislation until Emil Jones ascended to the post of majority leader and decided to fast-track Barack for higher office.
    In a period of one year, Jones took bills that were about to pass, and highjacked them from other legislators so that he could attach Obama's name to them.
    snip
    If these bills sound familiar they should. Obama frequently refers to them in his presidential stump speeches whenever he wants to display his street cred for getting legislation passed.

Illinois state Sen. Rickey Hendon was the original sponsor of the racial profiling and videotaped confession bills only to have them snatched away by Jones and handed to Obama. Hendon told Todd Spivak of The Houston Press, "I took all the beatings and insults, and endured all the racist comments over the years from nasty Republican committee chairmen.

Barack didn't have to endure any of it, yet, in the end, he got all the credit. I don't consider it bill-jacking, but no one wants to carry the ball ninety-nine yards all the way to the one-yard line, and then give it to the halfback who gets all the credit and the stats in the record book"

But that's what happened, and Obama rode that undeserved glory into a run for the US Senate in 2003.

In that race, Democrat frontrunner Blair Hall had the nomination in the bag when, by some coincidence,

[ a few weeks prior to the election the records of Hull's divorce were unsealed, revealing charges that his ex-wife made regarding physical abuse. ].........do you see a pattern here ?

Hull's numbers plummeted and Obama sneaked into the Democratic nomination.

Barack was slated to face GOP millionaire Jack Ryan in the general election.

[But Ryan was forced to drop out of the race when a judge suddenly decided to unseal his divorce records, which revealed charges from his ex that he had tried to make her perform sex acts in public.].........do you see a pattern here ?

The GOP couldn't come up with a viable replacement that late in the game (they recruited Alan Keyes) and Obama won the election in a landslide, appearing to be Mr. Clean.

The question is, how did a young lawyer in Chicago know to challenge petitions in his first campaign? And how was he able to have those petitions thrown out on technicalities so that his opponents would have no opportunity to react?
    snip?

Probably because the Daley machine was behind Obama and, with the help of Majority Leader Jones, was able to fast-track Barack for stardom. Daley is the Mayor of Chicago and son of Richard Daley, the late kingmaker who allegedly helped the Kennedys steal Illinois from Nixon in the 1960 election.

snip
    That's because the really scary part of Obama's meteoric rise to power isn't speculation about being in the pocket of a political machine, but that his rise was manufactured, and that, along the way, he or his backers helped to dispose of Barack's opponents by hook or by crook.

Obama's theft of unaffiliated votes in Michigan now seems to fit a pattern. And his idle acceptance of the DNC's decision to deny Hillary her 190 votes in Michigan and Florida demonstrate his propensity for dirty politics.
    snip

Obama has managed to charm his audiences and the media alike, none of which seems to be aware of their hero's past. Harold Lucas, a community organizer in Chicago told Todd Spivak, "[Obama]'s been given a pass. His career has been such a meteoric rise that he has not had time to set a record".

snip
    In February of this year, Spivak reported in an online column that the day after his story ran, Obama called him and was irate.

"I started to speak," wrote Spivak, "and he shouted me down".

The harsh reality is that Barack Obama didn't deserve to win his first seat in the Illinois Senate. He didn't deserve to win his seat in the United States Senate. And, he didn't deserve to win the nomination in this year's presidential primary.

He got where he is by having voter petitions disqualified, by taking credit for legislation which he didn't pass, by benefitting from mysteriously unsealed court documents of his opponents and by allowing over 2 million voters to be disenfranchised.

snip
    I'm only sorry that I can't justify voting for Obama. I wanted to believe that he was the real deal, but now I know he's just another political hack. Even worse, he is a fraud.

It's not too late for Democrats to embrace the truth about Obama, and release all delegates to take a floor vote at the convention. But that won't happen.

True to form, Obama has already had Clinton eliminated, and his machine isn't about to let her be resurrected. Barack doesn't know how to win anything fair and square. Why should he start now?

http://www.yesweekly.com/main.asp?Se...13&TM=65519.56

Amazing how many "Guests" are reading this thread right now. Sure seems awfully coincidental to have so many drive bys at once.

Everybody say Hi to the Ministry of Information.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

James Coburn / Magnificent 7: "You lost."
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

NO WE LOST

Your going to be fucked just like the rest of us if he does half of what he has promised and you know whats sad? you dont even know it.

7. #7 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    NO WE LOST

Your going to be fucked just like the rest of us if he does half of what he has promised and you know whats sad? you dont even know it.
    Havent you heard? We are all now BO's field slaves. And Loganspapy will benifit from it all. I suspect he is expecting a windfall.
    ________
    Kitchen Measures
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Havent you heard? We are all now BO's field slaves. And Loganspapy will benifit from it all. I suspect he is expecting a windfall.
    Well he can shit in one hand and expect in the other...guess which one will fill up first...;)
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Well he can shit in one hand and expect in the other...guess which one will fill up first...;)
    I read LP's posts and came to the realization that all he tries to do is piss people off , I dont think I have ever read a post from him on HOW the magic negro's policies are going to help.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Are you going to post that everytime someone is critical of Barry?