Thread: Out of Africa: Candidate Obama's Birthplace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11  
    Senior Member zBoots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    378
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    James Coburn / Magnificent 7: "You lost."
    The election was not the end, it was not the beginning of the end.

    It was perhaps, the end of the beginning.

    "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama
     

  2. #12 Go 
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Central Coast Ca.
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    NO WE LOST


    Your going to be fucked just like the rest of us if he does half of what he has promised and you know whats sad? you dont even know it.
    Havent you heard? We are all now BO's field slaves. And Loganspapy will benifit from it all. I suspect he is expecting a windfall.
    ________
    Kitchen Measures
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:46 AM.
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member Ree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nashnille
    Posts
    977
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Havent you heard? We are all now BO's field slaves. And Loganspapy will benifit from it all. I suspect he is expecting a windfall.
    Well he can shit in one hand and expect in the other...guess which one will fill up first...;)
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Well he can shit in one hand and expect in the other...guess which one will fill up first...;)
    I read LP's posts and came to the realization that all he tries to do is piss people off , I dont think I have ever read a post from him on HOW the magic negro's policies are going to help.
     

  5. #15  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    I read LP's posts and came to the realization that all he tries to do is piss people off , I dont think I have ever read a post from him on HOW the magic negro's policies are going to help.
    He's a California progressive Gay Queen troll aiming to keep the Liberal sh*t well stired !Pay him no mind, ignore him .He'll preach to the Progressives Mantra finally to dry up and blow away !
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •