Thread: Out of Africa: Candidate Obama's Birthplace

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    James Coburn / Magnificent 7: "You lost."
    The election was not the end, it was not the beginning of the end.

It was perhaps, the end of the beginning.

"I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction." -Barack Hussein Obama

2. #12 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    NO WE LOST

Your going to be fucked just like the rest of us if he does half of what he has promised and you know whats sad? you dont even know it.
    Havent you heard? We are all now BO's field slaves. And Loganspapy will benifit from it all. I suspect he is expecting a windfall.
    ________
    Kitchen Measures
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Havent you heard? We are all now BO's field slaves. And Loganspapy will benifit from it all. I suspect he is expecting a windfall.
    Well he can shit in one hand and expect in the other...guess which one will fill up first...;)
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Well he can shit in one hand and expect in the other...guess which one will fill up first...;)
    I read LP's posts and came to the realization that all he tries to do is piss people off , I dont think I have ever read a post from him on HOW the magic negro's policies are going to help.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    I read LP's posts and came to the realization that all he tries to do is piss people off , I dont think I have ever read a post from him on HOW the magic negro's policies are going to help.
    He's a California progressive Gay Queen troll aiming to keep the Liberal sh*t well stired !Pay him no mind, ignore him .He'll preach to the Progressives Mantra finally to dry up and blow away !