1. #1 Stupid Liberal Tricks... 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Guess what??? Another Hollywood nutcase threatens to leave the country...

SUSAN SARANDON, who appeared in three films last year and won kudos for her TV movie "Bernard and Doris," is still not a contented soul. She says if John McCain gets elected, she will move to Italy or Canada.
    Susan...go. NO ONE WILL CARE. Moron.

If only there was some way that the arrogant, idle threats of this nature made by pretentious lefty celebs like her could constitute binding contracts, so they'd have to make good on their promises and get the hell out of our country.

SARANDON: I'm going to back Obama, but I hope -- I think that he as a symbol has really excited people, and he's definitely confusing to everyone who really hates America for hating, you know, Muslims, because a name like Obama and a black, they're probably going to go, "Oh, wait a minute, what?" It's kind of like, you know, when you're out on the line for, you know, freedom to have an abortion, and you're incredibly pregnant, they just can't quite figure out -- so I think he definitely has convinced people that he stands for change and for hope, and I -- I -- you know, I can't wait to see what he stands for.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...115.guest.html

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    The way I see it, Susan Sarandon threatening to move if McCain wins has GOT to be good for 600,000 - 700,000 extra votes for McCain.

So what will she do when President Bush declares himself Chimperor for Life? :D

Can a donation be taken up to make sure she leaves?