1. #1 Obama Appointee Curse 
    WASHINGTON, DC - Charles Freeman has withdrawn from consideration as National Intelligence Chair. Another appointee is claimed by the Obama Curse.

Freeman has faced great opposition to being considered as Chairman of the National Intelligence Committee, usually in regards to his criticism of Israel’s policies. However it wasn’t until a recent string of bad luck-a flat tire, his cat ran away, and his grandmother absconded to Tahiti with the bulk of his checking account-that he decided to withdraw his consideration for the position.

Since December nearly a dozen major and minor Obama appointees have backed out from their assignments, believing their positions to have a curse on them. Poor luck and bad publicity have befallen many of those picked for appointment by President Obama.

Ever since Bill Richardson refused to shake the hand of an old gypsy woman in New Haven, Connecticut, the position has been said to have a curse on it. At first believed to only be the Treasury Secretary, the curse has since spread to many of Obama’s cabinet and political appointee positions.

A spokesperson for Richardson said “He never refused to shake anyone’s hand. There were a lot of people there that day, and he just didn’t have time for everyone.” ...
    http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/...pointee-curse/

I hope everyone is familiar with the Weekly World News. :D

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    http://weeklyworldnews.com/politics/...pointee-curse/

I hope everyone is familiar with the Weekly World News. :D
    Even his own Granny hates him LOL !Obama sure has a tallent for picking 'winners' don't he ?Just looking at his photo you can see he has that look of fear at being 'screwed' once again

What's really weird is that the only one so far that doesn't seem to have any controversy attached is Hillary as Secretary of State. I guess that's because most of the controversy is not about her, but her husband.

The Weekly World News was my favorite reading when I worked midnights at a convenience store. Ed Anger and Ask Dottie were my favorite parts, but freaky photos are always fun, too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    What's really weird is that the only one so far that doesn't seem to have any controversy attached is Hillary as Secretary of State. I guess that's because most of the controversy is not about her, but her husband.

That is a load of crap. I guess you forgot about about the $100,000 she made while supposedly doing legal work for Whitewater which was not reported as income on their Federal Income Tax return. She is a tax cheat just like her husband. BTW, Bubba said he did not know anything about hiding that stash of cash from the IRS. Right:mad: These tax cheating Democraps amaze me. The IRS needs to audit all Congressional critters and their staff. Flagrant tax cheaters like Charlie Rangel belong in a g.d. prison.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    That is a load of crap. I guess you forgot about about the $100,000 she made while supposedly doing legal work for Whitewater which was not reported as income on their Federal Income Tax return. She is a tax cheat just like her husband. BTW, Bubba said he did not know anything about hiding that stash of cash from the IRS. Right:mad: These tax cheating Democraps amaze me. The IRS needs to audit all Congressional critters and their staff. Flagrant tax cheaters like Charlie Rangel belong in a g.d. prison.
    She also upset the human rights groups, particularly Amnesty International when she told the Chinese that she wouldn't let their human rights record stand in the way of good relations between America and China.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post

The media didn't bring it up at confirmation time. It wasn't a big issue by then.