1. #1 Horse bites off Indonesian man's testicle, spits it out 
    AN Indonesian villager had to be rushed to hospital after a horse bit off one of his testicles.
    The 35-year-old man was unloading sand from a horse-drawn cart at a construction site in Sulawesi earlier this week when the attack occurred, Indonesia's state-run news agency Antara reported.
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...-23109,00.html

This story begs two questions that remain unanswered. 1 - what? was the guy NAKED??? 2 - What on earth do you do to a horse to get it to want to bite your nuts off?? I'm serious. I wanna know to make sure that I NEVER EVER do that thing to a horse . . . .
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post

This story begs two questions that remain unanswered. 1 - what? was the guy NAKED??? 2 - What on earth do you do to a horse to get it to want to bite your nuts off?? I'm serious. I wanna know to make sure that I NEVER EVER do that thing to a horse . . . .
    He was probably wearing some time of robe with no underwear beneath. I imagine he bent over to pick something up and the horse made his move...

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post

First of all have you any feelings of lust towards your horse ?Secondly why in the world would you fear losing control over your mind to that extent ?BTW that's the way the Apache's castrate wild stallions to domesticate them but they tie them off first then bite off both nuts when they are dry and withered !

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    He was probably wearing some time of robe with no underwear beneath. I imagine he bent over to pick something up and the horse made his move...
    That would be my guess. Some horses are opportunistic biters. This is why people who work with horses a lot out here wear jeans and long sleeves.